Wrestling Thrd Jan 2-8 | 1/8 TNA Genesis - Roode vs Hardy, Angle vs Storm | Predictions Close @ 8pm

I can't believe they keep bringing Henry around when he is seriously hurt and can't go.  Let the damn man rest and heal up.
Here are the results of the predictions for tonight's return:

theendbegins.jpg

So does the Jan. 2nd-person arrive now, or are we all swerved and it will happen during the main event?

WWE championship bout half way through Raw?..Who in the bloody hell books this damn show?..

I'm watching all of the The End Begins videos that I posted earlier. They all have a red rubber ball rolling in them. I wonder what this means.

Originally Posted by 4wrestling

I'm watching all of the The End Begins videos that I posted earlier. They all have a red rubber ball rolling in them. I wonder what this means.
Maybe a KICK(in the)BALL(s)?
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by retrogearsolid

Originally Posted by sammietheboss

Originally Posted by retrogearsolid

lol I'm just saying...

Besides, it doesn't beat the blatant racism of Hunter Heart Helmsley in the promos leading to WM19 against Booker.

Serious question though, is Truth a face now? They didn't need to break up Awesome Truth at all.

Dont try to change the subject
thats-racist.gif

Nah man, I thought I was exempt from that cause I was the original supporter of Blackdown.

shut up already. 
indifferent.gif

Who ever the videos are for must def be a top superstar seeing as how they will be debuting during the main event.

Vickie looks like a turd with boobies in that outfit..They need to give her a pink slip this year..

this match happening too early. i think the promo cuts again during this match. then punk comes back out to end to show to demand the person show his face or something to that extent.

or maybe i'm just too blind to the fact that apparently John Cena and whatever angle he is in is more important than an up and coming future main eventer/ a current wwe champion/ and the return of one of the best talents in the business..

indifferent.gif

To think, they almost really destroyed Dolph Ziggler when he cut his hair.

Glad he got the blondness back
pimp.gif

This will be a good match.

roll.gif
roll.gif
Santino is pure gold

Did Memphis Boo Ryder?

Vickie datmass
pimp.gif

1/2/12 = D'Lo Brown

Cena's promo wasn't nearly as corny as usual. There was a lot of genuine truth to it.

roll.gif
I'm looking forward to when Bryan goes full heel, he's pretty much acting like a doosh, and
it's hilarious

This doesn't make sense. Henry has a feud with Bryan/Show. Cena and Kane have an angle. Zyder and Swagger are mid carders, why bother. IDK why they'd bring back the person behind "It begins" during the main event....

Punk is the only person who really doesn't have an angle that means something....

Back
Top Bottom