Wrestling Thrd Jan 2-8 | 1/8 TNA Genesis - Roode vs Hardy, Angle vs Storm | Predictions Close @ 8pm

You gotta be **@*$!%# me with another stupid finish.  Such crap.
This is all building to Punk vs Laurinaitis, and I'm not looking forward to it.

Well it's a He...
roll.gif

My money is on Jesse Ventura or Brooklyn Brawler

What an idiotic way to end such a promising match.

Damn, I think this 1-2-12 hype is for Taker now, but as the American Badass.
frown.gif

If it's for Brodus, I will be pissed!
mad.gif

PO

It's taker since he's gonna make his appearance in the Main Event which Kane is in. I really hope it's not though

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]they are rebuilding Austin vs McMahon with Punk vs Laurinaitis aye... [/color]
[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]1. too soon. [/color]
[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]2. just because it worked the first time doesn't mean it will work the second time. [/color]
[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]3. the difference is McMahon could really gather Hate.[/color]
[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]4. if Vinny Mac wanted to cost Austin a match... it wouldn't be because he was counted out. [/color]

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]SD >[/color]

Originally Posted by Peep Game

I swear it would be hilarious if nothing happened on 1/2/12. No Jericho. No Taker. No Sting. No Raven. No Disco Inferno. No Arachnaman.

fixed.

For the record.. the match they wrested was great... it was actually smart to do it this way if they're building Ziggler up... Hebner and Tim White sighting...

Originally Posted by Peep Game

I swear it would be hilarious if nothing happened on 1/2/12. No Jericho. No Taker. No Sting. No Raven.

ISS Invasion all over again.
30t6p3b.gif

Spoiler [+]
Soon

And they're definitely building up to a Punk vs Laurinaitis match, probably at Wrestlemania too.
eyes.gif

Not looking forward to it either. Looks like they're trying to rehash the Stone Cold vs Vince McMahon conflict from the 90s.

Originally Posted by im that one

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]they are rebuilding Austin vs McMahon with Punk vs Laurinaitis aye... [/color]
[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]1. too soon. [/color]
[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]2. just because it worked the first time doesn't mean it will work the second time. [/color]
[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]3. the difference is McMahon could really gather Hate.[/color]
[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]4. if Vinny Mac wanted to cost Austin a match... it wouldn't be because he was counted out. [/color]

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]SD >[/color]

laurenitis isn't the same character as mcmahon.
laurenitis is technically playing a face/neutral character that keeps "accidentally" making heel actions.

Back
Top Bottom