Wrestling Thread 1/31-2/6 | Feb 3 TNA Impact - THEY Arrive - Anderson vs Hardy

Originally Posted by LESGodSonC0

Sting is 51 years old, though....

Didn't catch any of his last TNA matches...can he still go?

hes terrible now...... but i would love to see him sign with wwe so undertaker can beat his +%+. he should have retired when wcw went under. hes not the old sting but he can still move.

maybe tna folding over would be best for the business. Then the wwe can get ahold of guys in tna who should be put over big instead of guys like orlando jordan.

plus i %%$#%+# hate jeff jarret.

would also free angle to come back to the wwe where he was most entertaining

Originally Posted by LESGodSonC0

Sting is 51 years old, though....

Didn't catch any of his last TNA matches...can he still go?

hes terrible now...... but i would love to see him sign with wwe so undertaker can beat his +%+. he should have retired when wcw went under. hes not the old sting but he can still move.

maybe tna folding over would be best for the business. Then the wwe can get ahold of guys in tna who should be put over big instead of guys like orlando jordan.

plus i %%$#%+# hate jeff jarret.

would also free angle to come back to the wwe where he was most entertaining

Originally Posted by AquaGrape2345

The Diesel name is a gimmick, no doubt about that, but when you reference NASH, the first thing shwich come to mind are NWO. That is becasue while at WCW NASH spent most of his time as either a member or a leader of the NWO, so to avoid that as well as TNA, the E uses the Diesel gimmick to not only get over with the fans, but to utilize soemthing which they created and ties in with the E. THey could use Nash but then all one would thing of is NWO and then beg the question as to where is Hall. Whe nyou think Diesel you dont think anyone but diesel, ok maybe shawn since he started out as his body guard. But I belive the Diesel gimmick is what helped to establish diesel, and also allowed for the pop which he received. THink about it if they used Kevin NAsh, what song would they have played other than the NWO song, which would have had people thinking anothe rinvasion by the NWO, considering that there is NEXUS and CORRE?

im pretty sure the wwe owns every song nash ever came out to in wcw. also its only a matter of time before waltman and hall come back to the wwe for a wolfpac/nwo reunion for either a hall of fame induction or wm match. Those 3 guys minus hogan are the nwo and the nwo was a landmark in wrestling history. If there was no nwo there would be no dx..

Originally Posted by AquaGrape2345

The Diesel name is a gimmick, no doubt about that, but when you reference NASH, the first thing shwich come to mind are NWO. That is becasue while at WCW NASH spent most of his time as either a member or a leader of the NWO, so to avoid that as well as TNA, the E uses the Diesel gimmick to not only get over with the fans, but to utilize soemthing which they created and ties in with the E. THey could use Nash but then all one would thing of is NWO and then beg the question as to where is Hall. Whe nyou think Diesel you dont think anyone but diesel, ok maybe shawn since he started out as his body guard. But I belive the Diesel gimmick is what helped to establish diesel, and also allowed for the pop which he received. THink about it if they used Kevin NAsh, what song would they have played other than the NWO song, which would have had people thinking anothe rinvasion by the NWO, considering that there is NEXUS and CORRE?

im pretty sure the wwe owns every song nash ever came out to in wcw. also its only a matter of time before waltman and hall come back to the wwe for a wolfpac/nwo reunion for either a hall of fame induction or wm match. Those 3 guys minus hogan are the nwo and the nwo was a landmark in wrestling history. If there was no nwo there would be no dx..

Originally Posted by NobleKane

Originally Posted by sammietheboss

NobleKane wrote:
Originally Posted by BigPUNoy

Originally Posted by 4wrestling

NobleKane wrote:
i guess mcmahon is punishing kevin nash by making him use the "Diesel" gimmick
laugh.gif
hopefully this is removed soon..
Don't know why it's punishment.  I think 'Diesel' is far more over than Kevin Nash.

This isn't the nWo returning and WWE has to own the rights to the name "Diesel". It's also far more easier to sell "Diesel" t-shirts and a cheap leather glove than anything that just says "Kevin Nash" on it.

bull !!+!. the only people who remember "diesel" are wwe marks who lived through the god awful era in which diesel came from. diesel is a gimmick name much like a doink the clown or brooklyn brawler.

remember diesel came before the attitude era....the god awful era which gave us marc mero, goldust, bastion booger, the godwynns, the blue blood hunter hurst helmsley, need i continue? when the wwe was at its lowest ratings and almost on its deathbed. he is more remembered for what he did with the nwo and not as "diesel".

as for what 4wrestling said... 
laugh.gif
@ them popping for "diesel" and not kevin nash... too funny...

but you got one thing right. it could be for sales of merchandise...

dude go bang ya head up agenst the wall the wwe was bad when diesel was there ya joking right you have to be either that or your like 15 or something the wwe was riding high back then it was entertaining back then not like it is now stupid 10 min matches and a new wwe champ every 9 weeks SMGDH
tired.gif
 at people sometimes

you sir are ******ed. been watching wrestling since the early 80's. you need to go get ur leather glove and slap yourself with it. the in your house era was a black spot in wrestling...

i bet you were hyped when ahmed johnson did the "drive by caking" huh? get the @+@@ outta this thread son...

Its funny how everytime you open up  your mouth you prove how foolish you really are im done arguing with you now and im putting u on punishment go sit in the corner and think about ya self
tired.gif

NobleKane wrote:

NobleKane wrote:
laugh.gif
Don't know why it's punishment.  I think 'Diesel' is far more over than Kevin Nash.

This isn't the nWo returning and WWE has to own the rights to the name "Diesel". It's also far more easier to sell "Diesel" t-shirts and a cheap leather glove than anything that just says "Kevin Nash" on it.

bull !!+!. the only people who remember "diesel" are wwe marks who lived through the god awful era in which diesel came from. diesel is a gimmick name much like a doink the clown or brooklyn brawler.

remember diesel came before the attitude era....the god awful era which gave us marc mero, goldust, bastion booger, the godwynns, the blue blood hunter hurst helmsley, need i continue? when the wwe was at its lowest ratings and almost on its deathbed. he is more remembered for what he did with the nwo and not as "diesel".

laugh.gif

dude go bang ya head up agenst the wall the wwe was bad when diesel was there ya joking right you have to be either that or your like 15 or something the wwe was riding high back then it was entertaining back then not like it is now stupid 10 min matches and a new wwe champ every 9 weeks SMGDH
tired.gif
 at people sometimes

you sir are ******ed. been watching wrestling since the early 80's. you need to go get ur leather glove and slap yourself with it. the in your house era was a black spot in wrestling...

i bet you were hyped when ahmed johnson did the "drive by caking" huh? get the @+@@ outta this thread son...

Its funny how everytime you open up  your mouth you prove how foolish you really are im done arguing with you now and im putting u on punishment go sit in the corner and think about ya self
tired.gif

NobleKane wrote:

NobleKane wrote:
laugh.gif

laugh.gif

tired.gif
 at people sometimes

tired.gif

great comeback. you the one tryna talk $*%$ after i voiced my opinion about that god awful in your house era. now you actin innocent? please leave.....like now... a boss? yea right...

laugh.gif
@ the name sammie. yea that name scares me...

NobleKane wrote:

NobleKane wrote:
laugh.gif

laugh.gif

tired.gif
 at people sometimes

tired.gif

great comeback. you the one tryna talk $*%$ after i voiced my opinion about that god awful in your house era. now you actin innocent? please leave.....like now... a boss? yea right...

laugh.gif

NobleKane wrote:

NobleKane wrote:
laugh.gif

laugh.gif

tired.gif
 at people sometimes

tired.gif

laugh.gif

Who said you can leave the corner yet

NobleKane wrote:

NobleKane wrote:
laugh.gif

laugh.gif

tired.gif
 at people sometimes

tired.gif

laugh.gif

I still don't think that's Waltman next to Michaels.
It's Waltman, it definitely looks like him, from left to right is Henry Godwin, Nash, Taker, Phineas Godwin (Mideon), Austin, Hall, HBK, Waltman, and at the front HHH, Brisco and Bearer.
Besides, Kliq photo is:

01.jpg

Wrestlers and fanny packs
laugh.gif
30t6p3b.gif

I still don't think that's Waltman next to Michaels.
It's Waltman, it definitely looks like him, from left to right is Henry Godwin, Nash, Taker, Phineas Godwin (Mideon), Austin, Hall, HBK, Waltman, and at the front HHH, Brisco and Bearer.
Besides, Kliq photo is:

01.jpg

Wrestlers and fanny packs
laugh.gif
30t6p3b.gif

Sting had a terrible 2010 due to injury. If you think he ccan't go then you haven't really watched his TNA work and have no grounds for a solid opinion what he can and can't do. Him Vs. Styles at Bound For Glory 2009 was an excellent match.

He can go.. he just needs to be injury free.

Sting had a terrible 2010 due to injury. If you think he ccan't go then you haven't really watched his TNA work and have no grounds for a solid opinion what he can and can't do. Him Vs. Styles at Bound For Glory 2009 was an excellent match.

He can go.. he just needs to be injury free.

^ sting cant go like he use to. for some one who was a big fan of his to see how bad he has regressed over time he just doesnt do it in the ring anymore. is he vader? no. but hes lost more than a step. hes slow and sluggish now compared to how he was in the mid 90's  

corny. im not gonna waste any more time on a guy who didnt even know who the kliq was for christ sakes
laugh.gif

and back to diesel/kevin nash. for them to use diesel instead of kevin nash for the long term would be like them bring in shawn waltman and instead of going with syxxx pac/xpac, they go with 123 Kid....

^ sting cant go like he use to. for some one who was a big fan of his to see how bad he has regressed over time he just doesnt do it in the ring anymore. is he vader? no. but hes lost more than a step. hes slow and sluggish now compared to how he was in the mid 90's  

corny. im not gonna waste any more time on a guy who didnt even know who the kliq was for christ sakes
laugh.gif

and back to diesel/kevin nash. for them to use diesel instead of kevin nash for the long term would be like them bring in shawn waltman and instead of going with syxxx pac/xpac, they go with 123 Kid....

Let me put it to you in a way you can understand. Sting can still put on a good match, given he doesn't have any injuries. Period.

No one his age can "go" like they used to. I don't expect him to put Taker on his shoulders and stinger splash from corner to corner in a single bound. I don't think anyone would. Regardless of that, can he still have a great match? Absolutely.

Let me put it to you in a way you can understand. Sting can still put on a good match, given he doesn't have any injuries. Period.

No one his age can "go" like they used to. I don't expect him to put Taker on his shoulders and stinger splash from corner to corner in a single bound. I don't think anyone would. Regardless of that, can he still have a great match? Absolutely.

F4WOnline.com is reporting that early estimate buys for WWE's 2010 Tables, Ladders & Chairs PPV are around 200,000, which is lower than what WWE was hoping for and down from the previous year.

Back
Top Bottom