Wrestling Thread 1/31-2/6 | Feb 3 TNA Impact - THEY Arrive - Anderson vs Hardy

Originally Posted by theDEEK

Originally Posted by TennHouse2

Originally Posted by 4wrestling

Originally Posted by TennHouse2

I want in the Fatal Fourway IC title match at The NTWT Wrestlemania

but theres one thing you should always remember....."The House Always Wins"
Sorry, R-Truth has been demoted to dark matches.
2q8mxcl.gif

lolbz.gif
9te2iq.gif

Miz badly injured, WWE Title may be vacated(?)
MAJOR INJURY CONCERN FOR TOP WWE STAR
By Mike Johnson on 2011-2-03 22:58:15
There is concern that The Miz may have suffered a more serious knee injury then first thought during a Raw house show in Cleveland, Ohio. Miz apparently injured his knee taking the RKO from Randy Orton. They quickly went to a finish with Miz winning with some sort of submission when the planned finish was an Skull Crushing Finale reversal.

Miz, who was having problems putting weight on his leg after the match told the audience that "he was awesome" as Alex Riley and other officials carried him off.

PWInsider.com is working to confirm the severity of the injury. 

tired.gif
 Damn. This is the WRONG time for Miz to get injured. 

I expect the title to get put on Cena or Orton right away. 
tired.gif

There is concern that The Miz may have suffered a more serious knee injury then first thought during a Raw house show in Cleveland, Ohio. Miz apparently injured his knee taking the RKO from Randy Orton. They quickly went to a finish with Miz winning with some sort of submission when the planned finish was an Skull Crushing Finale reversal.

Miz, who was having problems putting weight on his leg after the match told the audience that "he was awesome" as Alex Riley and other officials carried him off.

tired.gif

tired.gif

Originally Posted by Mr DragonFly Jones

tired.gif

tired.gif

whats worse is that this will DEFINITELY lead to Cena/Orton now
30t6p3b.gif

that or a three-way with Punk

Ive always hated triple threat 'Mania matches.

I just think the mystique comes from a 1 on 1 match.

I'll take Cena/Punk if they need to go a different route

Originally Posted by Mr DragonFly Jones

tired.gif

tired.gif

whats worse is that this will DEFINITELY lead to Cena/Orton now
30t6p3b.gif

that or a three-way with Punk

Ive always hated triple threat 'Mania matches.

I just think the mystique comes from a 1 on 1 match.

I'll take Cena/Punk if they need to go a different route

I'm betting if it really is severe, that they have a battle royal to see who faces Lawler at EC...with Punk likely being the winner.

That or they have one to straight up determine the new champ.

I'm betting if it really is severe, that they have a battle royal to see who faces Lawler at EC...with Punk likely being the winner.

That or they have one to straight up determine the new champ.

- Reader Eric Burton sent word that fans were kicked out of the building at this past Tuesday’s WWE SmackDown tapings when they threw trash into the convertible that Alberto Del Rio drove into the arena. Del Rio had already started going to the ring when the trash was thrown.

Eric also noted that it appeared Layla injured her ankle after the main event with she, Michelle McCool and Dolph Ziggler vs. Edge and Kelly Kelly. A referee and WWE crew member rushed to check on her while the referee threw up the dreaded “X

- Reader Eric Burton sent word that fans were kicked out of the building at this past Tuesday’s WWE SmackDown tapings when they threw trash into the convertible that Alberto Del Rio drove into the arena. Del Rio had already started going to the ring when the trash was thrown.

Eric also noted that it appeared Layla injured her ankle after the main event with she, Michelle McCool and Dolph Ziggler vs. Edge and Kelly Kelly. A referee and WWE crew member rushed to check on her while the referee threw up the dreaded “X

i looked thru the thread and i aint seethis but... take it for what its worth......(sorry if posted, didnt see it)

Last night former WCW, NWA and TNA professional wrestling champion Steve Borden aka "Sting" announced he has signed a 1-year Legends contract with WWE. Borden phoned into the observer himself claiming he wanted to end the speculation and constant emails and phone calls about his possible debut. "I believe the fans and people are well aware of my choice by now to sign with WWE after so many years. It may come as a shock to some, but I believe it is time for the Stinger to make his debut. I've had plenty of offers from WWE before, but this one is hard to get away from. I believe this is a good choice to honor the rest of my career in the WWE" Borden will appear on Raw 2-21-11 using his well known corpse paint gimmick. The rumors began to surfaced on the most recent edition of Raw when a vignette displayed a figure in a dark trenchcoat. Borden has reportedly signed a 1-year legends contract with WWE but is expecting to work a few matches during his run.

i looked thru the thread and i aint seethis but... take it for what its worth......(sorry if posted, didnt see it)

Last night former WCW, NWA and TNA professional wrestling champion Steve Borden aka "Sting" announced he has signed a 1-year Legends contract with WWE. Borden phoned into the observer himself claiming he wanted to end the speculation and constant emails and phone calls about his possible debut. "I believe the fans and people are well aware of my choice by now to sign with WWE after so many years. It may come as a shock to some, but I believe it is time for the Stinger to make his debut. I've had plenty of offers from WWE before, but this one is hard to get away from. I believe this is a good choice to honor the rest of my career in the WWE" Borden will appear on Raw 2-21-11 using his well known corpse paint gimmick. The rumors began to surfaced on the most recent edition of Raw when a vignette displayed a figure in a dark trenchcoat. Borden has reportedly signed a 1-year legends contract with WWE but is expecting to work a few matches during his run.

If Miz is severely injured. .that is weak because he was damn near guarantee to main event Wrestlemania this year.
Sting signed with the WWE!?!? I will definitely check out raw on 2.21.11.. (I wish it was 2.14 edition of raw.. I was planning on purchasing some tickets w/ friends..)

Back
Top Bottom