Wrestling Thread 12/22-1/4 | Jan 4 - New Japan Wrestle Kingdom 9 - Show of the Year?

This.

I can't believe you marks like that weird mannerism guy.
Believe me, i didn't like nakamura at first. I had the same reaction as @DCAllAmerican  "What is up with THIS guy"

Watch a couple more matches, like that steen match that @3dgarfly23  mentioned, and you'll become a huge mark. Dude is just different. Watching him is refreshing than everything else that you're used to. 

Nakamura>>>your favorite wrestler

Besides Ziggler

Wrestle Kingdom 9 was......AMAZING
Idk how many ppl bought it but I did and I hope alot of other ppl did cause it deserves it. That Ibushi vs Nakamura match is MOTY already cause thats gon be damn hard to beat. 4 way tag match at the beginning of the show was amazing too along with the main event and the Naito vs Styles match. I always watched random matches of NJPW but never a full show...well I guess I'll start watching full shows now lol. It was great from beginning to end. Also who were the 2 Bullet Club girls?? Not Karren Jarret but the blonde and asian chick Takahashi comes out with

That blonde chicks mass was like whoa but yea that asian jawn Takahashi brings with him is bad. Also that Ibushi vs Ricochet match is crazy too. Ibushi is awesome

Just finished the okada match. WOW. I loved the part where they were exchanging suplexes. Man oh man

Everyone else already said it but WK9 was really damn good.

What was so important was that the matches that needed their time got their due. The 2nd and 3rd multi-man tag matches didn't even go much over 5 minutes a piece. I thought that Kenny Omega match was really dope (I didn't know he had joined Bullet Club), and it was a really good match. Ishii's shoot match was brutal, both tag-team title matches were nuts, AJ's top-rope style clash was tremendous and both main events were superb. 

JR & Matt "Mark" Striker on commentary are an amazing pair. I hope NJPW/GFW get good numbers and do this again

Back
Top Bottom