Wrestling Thread 12/26-1/1 | 12/30 2011 Prediction Results Posted p23 | Post Your 2012 Predictions

Originally Posted by RKO2004

Originally Posted by Peep Game

SuNi is dat dude for those House Show pics.

He's not dat dude for being a Laker/Kobe fan though. Can't have everything I guess
laugh.gif

Like how you can never have Layla?

Oh check my predictions, it's gonna happen.
And nah GHIMS, the fans have been waiting on the Peep Game vs theDEEK match that'll steal the show, not

the Peep Game vs broomstick match where I have to make miracles.

- Shaquille O’Neal is just one of a few celebrities WWE is looking at to participate in WrestleMania 28 from Miami.

- The first show to air on the WWE Network will be the “WrestleMania Rewind,

Originally Posted by GotHolesInMySocks

- WWE Diva Layla will be pushed with the Divas Title when she returns, mostly because Beth Phoenix has had her run against Kelly Kelly and Eve Torres. 

*moans*

where is the rest of the NTWEF universe tonight???

starting y'all new years already!!!!???
laugh.gif

- As noted earlier, there has been internal discussion about how Michael Cole has buried talents over the past year and how that burying hasn’t helped them any. Zack Ryder and Daniel Bryan were specifically brought up as far as Cole burying them goes. It was pointed out that Cole has put them down in commentary forever and both haven’t been booked as main event talents up until recently and it showed when they had to rely on Bryan, Ryder and CM Punk to carry the RAW main event, which flopped, a few weeks back.

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]jesus christ no shi-t. i've only been saying this for months. [/color]
indifferent.gif
[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)].[/color]

where is the rest of the NTWEF universe tonight???

starting y'all new years already!!!!???
laugh.gif

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]floor seats at the warriors game.... just now got home. drunk as f-ck. first thing i did was check NT.[/color]
laugh.gif

After a two-year absence from the Grandest Stage of Them All, the Money in the Bank Ladder Match will be brought back to WrestleMania 28.

This better mean they're doing away with the PPV.  The cashing in MITB gimmick is getting really old.

Wrestlemania having MITB is cool but they should save matches like that for B PPVs or a supershow.

If they are smart, Let Punk lose the title and move him Smack Down with Orton out. (Punk would still be on Raw with this stupid SUPERSHOW thing). I know pushing talents would be better but I think Punk would do well on the Smack Down brand. When Rey gets back, he will probably be put back on there as well.

Wait a minute, you was it that said they wished Orton would get a career-ending injury? I know he's only gonna
be out for 6 months, but I still find that funny
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

2012 Predictions

The Hardcore Championship returns.

Sheamus wins World Heavyweight Championship.

Dolph Ziggler Wins the WWE Championship.

Mick Foley wrestles in a match on a PPV.

The Undertaker faces and defeats HHH at Wrestlemania. 20-0

Wade Barret gets a new finisher.

Dean Ambrose will win the Intercontinental or US Championship.

Karma wins the Diva's Championship

Mr. McMahon returns to TV.

The Raw anonymous GM is never explained and is simply forgotten about.

Side Note: It would be cool if Mick Foley brought back Cactus Jack again and wrestled Taker at Wrestlemania in a Hell in a Cell match. I know it won't happen for a lot of reasons but that would be awesome.

Originally Posted by Peep Game

Wait a minute, you was it that said they wished Orton would get a career-ending injury? I know he's only gonna
be out for 6 months, but I still find that funny
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

I take Meltzer's word above anyone else's for wrestling news, and in Observer Radio yesterday, he said that there is still no concrete word on Orton's injury, other than being a back injury.  He said it is very unusual for WWE to be so quiet about an injury, and he's not really sure what's going on.  There is no timetable on the injury or his return at this point.

Originally Posted by 4wrestling

After a two-year absence from the Grandest Stage of Them All, the Money in the Bank Ladder Match will be brought back to WrestleMania 28.

This better mean they're doing away with the PPV.  The cashing in MITB gimmick is getting really old.
Makes sense especially since there aren't a lot of spots open for the mid-card talent to be highlighted at Wrestlemania. Rock/Cena... WWE Title Match... World Title Match.... Taker/HHH III... A lot of superstars could have possibly been left off the card.

Was in Florida...watching Raw Now...

- Laurenitis Trolling Chicago right out the gate...what an @!*%*!!...I hate him, for real.
- this crowd is great
- "a force shall arrive..." the chalkboard I believe said "he's coming" powers that be will be shaken. "the end begins" "do you understand" what does it mean...does it tie into Jericho...I'll read back through this thread to see what yall said.
- Booker T should no be in a ring anymore. The match was pointless and way too long
- I think Ryder should turn on Cena.
- Cena talking to Ryder is so fake, phony and forced, terrible segment
- LOL wow they were serious about putting Ryder in the mid card and this "love story" I wonder how Ryder feels about it.
- The amount of spray tan on Miz is ridiculous, Snookie would be jealous.
- TRUUUUUUUUUTH IS BACKKKKKKKKK
- Truth is spitting ALL OVER MIZ it's raining
- Truth needs new music
- YO...is Del Rio is a leopard print wheel chair!?!?!?!?!
- Ricardo has a bow tie on the outside of his neck brace!!! LMAOOOOOO
- really loving the fact that Ziggler beat Punk
- Kane's mic shtick was very good...hopefully this fuels the Cena heel turn
- Fickle Chicago fans, an hr ago they were booing him now they are chanting his name

Since I am the beacon of wrestling knowledge and insight, I will be adding my own personal opinion next to each of your predictions.

Im really nervous and pumped to see who the videos are for on Monday.

They need to push at least two or three more superstars from Raw and Smackdown to face Cody, there is no need for him to be facing Booker T

I don't know if anyone has said it yet, but is it possible that the videos are for Kharma's comeback?..Isn't she due back soon?

I bet that they are using this gimmick with Cena to lead us to believe there will heel turn but its probably just to show he stands by his words and will rise above the hate. Merchandising gimmick

Back
Top Bottom