Wrestling Thread 2022 | Mods Please Lock This Thread

Since both y'all listed Dreamcast... What are some of your favorite titles from that system

According to HIS logic...Casuals aren't watching :lol:

-Power Stone 1 & 2
-Marvel vs Capcom 2 (better than the PS2 version, but I still went back and bought the PS2 version years ago)
-Virtua Fighter 5
-Whichever Tekken first had Raven and Murdock on it
-Resident Evil Code Veronica
-Soul Calibur
-MDK

That Royal Rumble game that came out on Dreamcast was such a missed opportunity. Had awesome sound and ability to have a true Royal Rumble with multiple guys in the ring at once, but it had no CAW mode, maybe 20 characters at best, and no career mode

Fighting games are my favorite genre so the DC is perfect for me: Soul Calibur, Street Fighter 3, Power Stone, Project Justice, Plasma Sword, Mark of the Wolves, Dead or Alive 2, and Capcom vs SNK are my preferred games to play.

Other Faves: 2K games, Crazy Taxi, Grandia 2, Skies of Arcadia, Sonic Adventure(still need to cop 2) and Tony Hawk.

Highly recommend everyone cop the Striker DC controller. Literally changed my fighting prowess from a 5 to a 9 with the smooth D-Pad. I don’t know how I beat all these games on the regular controller lol.

Power Stone!! There was also a baseball game that I still hold up as the gold standard of baseball games to me. Can't remember the title. World Series, maybe?

Didn't watch but SEENT that FFD and #OurCheerio Case Case had a GOODT! segment.

Also SEENT Ciampa kick the doghsit outta MOOstafa Ali.

Last edited:
KO/Drew segment was awesome live. Crowd was hot. Both guys brought the intensities on the mic and the match was fun.

AJ/Lashley also good.

First hour of the show was wack. Second hour was good. Last half hour sucked.

Glad tickets were free. Show was weak in comparison to the previous 2 weeks.

They really did Theory vs Ziggler as the main event :lol: The crowd just doesn’t care about Theory. His character was much better in NXT in The Way when he was the dumb jock type

They really did Theory vs Ziggler as the main event :lol: The crowd just doesn’t care about Theory. His character was much better in NXT in The Way when he was the dumb jock type

Didn't watch but we got to take into account that he was being booked by Vince. Let's see what happens going forward with HHH. I think he has all the tools.

I was there last night. You can tell the crowd didn’t care for Theory…lol

8C72BE9E-BBB1-41B4-866E-A0651E46A30A.jpeg

Also, Belair looks good in person lol

E169CAB3-2C28-457F-A8B4-6F5C44A48CB3.jpeg
66B341E7-C6D0-4469-8C0C-3960D0107CD9.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom