Wrestling Thread 2022 | Mods Please Lock This Thread

wasnt brett at aew's first ppv? he even has an aew theme song. no reason why they shouldnt throw him some bucks to present the trophy to the winner.

only good thing about hoedy being in wwe now is they can actually have dusty rhodes son involved with the dusty classic.

1652362688747.png
what does this even mean?

MJF would be Damien Mizdow'd in WWE.

But at least he would get paid.

I didn’t know UUDD was still a thing honesty. YouTube hasn’t been suggesting these nearly like they used to, plus a ton of the UUDD folks have been released over time, the last few in waves
:rofl:

I thought I turned their notifications off.. since I hasn't seen a video for a while..

I didn’t know UUDD was still a thing honesty. YouTube hasn’t been suggesting these nearly like they used to, plus a ton of the UUDD folks have been released over time, the last few in waves

Woods wasn't really getting paid enough for it, so he stopped uploading for a while, and his friends refused to participate as well until he got fairly compensated.

Must've finally secured the bag if the channel is active again. Good. :pimp:

During the contract signing, MJF mentioned the guy in the back being upset about him mentioning 2024.

Regarding Ibushi, I'm sure there's a spot waiting for him in AEW if he leaves NJPW but I can't see them having a relationship with AEW if he leaves the way things are going down at the moment.

He came back to the channel this month.

Back
Top Bottom