Wrestling Thread 2022 | Mods Please Lock This Thread

Sasha Banks unfollowed a bunch of key WWE accounts on Twitter over the past few days. While this may or may not be related to her walking out of Monday’s RAW, it’s worth pointing out that The Boss has unfollowed the handles of WWE, WWE Chairman Vince McMahon, Bayley, Becky Lynch, The Usos, Seth Rollins and Roman Reigns.

Banks is currently following only 6 accounts – Naomi, John Cena, Tamina Snuka, her cousin Snoop Dogg, and two fan accounts.

Sasha Banks unfollowed a bunch of key WWE accounts on Twitter over the past few days. While this may or may not be related to her walking out of Monday’s RAW, it’s worth pointing out that The Boss has unfollowed the handles of WWE, WWE Chairman Vince McMahon, Bayley, Becky Lynch, The Usos, Seth Rollins and Roman Reigns.

Banks is currently following only 6 accounts – Naomi, John Cena, Tamina Snuka, her cousin Snoop Dogg, and two fan accounts.
Damn she unfollow the usos.. :rofl:

its funny, was listening to masked man pod and they were listing the top women stars under 35 and someone said they didnt want to put sasha on top because they werent sure she wasnt gon be in WWE in the future and then this happens

Just trying to figure out wtf did Bayley do :lol:

c7964db3396ede487af57f27a0434d5c032475d7_hq.gif

Mercedes needs to leave the dub and bet on herself. the disney/SW roles are already there. she would be the face of aew wm division if she decided to go that route or even Control her own narrative.

could be a big star outside of the ring like what cena is doing currently

the disney/SW roles are already there. she would be the face of aew wm division if she decided to go that route or even Control her own narrative.

could be a big star outside of the ring like what cena is doing currently
1. That SW role wasn't all that special..
2. No she wouldn't..
3. She's MAGA/Q trash??..Wouldn't surprise me..
4.. No she can't..Without the WWE machine Sasha would fade away rather quickly..

I worry about Baeomi though..She deserves so much more than Botch Banks..Can't believe she's letting that trash bag bring her down..

1. That SW role wasn't all that special..
2. No she wouldn't..
3. She's MAGA/Q trash??..Wouldn't surprise me..
4.. No she can't..Without the WWE machine Sasha would fade away rather quickly..

I worry about Baeomi though..She deserves so much more than Botch Banks..Can't believe she's letting that trash bag bring her down..
Typical scripted Sasha Hater content.

Now let a LEGIT Sasha rep speak.

1. She was the most popular Mandalorian guest star after, Ahoka, Luke, Boba Fett, Bo Katan, Fennec, Cara Dunne, Cobb Vanth and Bill Burr plus she was in the excellent finale.
2. Yes she would.
3. As Jordan said, "Republicans are wrestlers too."
4. Sasha doesnt need the WWE machine, shell have AEWs instead. Which caters to hardcores, which Sasha is the hardest of the core. AEW would benefit greatly from Mercedez CAsh.

Naomi should think for herself rather than fans who are infatuated with her looks making the CASE giving her the pass. I wouldnt be surprised if this was all Noami's doing, we all know how bad she wants to be a top star. Prolly afraid they were going to split her from Sasha and put her with Nattie again.

Sasha has proven time and time again, no matter how un-professional WWE is, she returns.

Last edited:
I'm so late to this whole debacle because of my work schedule. What's this I hear about Sasha and Bae walking out? :wow:

:lol: # Telling them it's their attitudes. That is essentially hitting them with the, "Shutup and dribble." Folks love telling athletes to just sit and take IT. Book people into goofy/illogical nonsense for decades but they are supposed to sit there and take IT. Call them ungrateful athletes. We know what that is keyword for. Again, GOOD.

Vince has empowered all these idiots to
A. Think like him. (Booking GOOFY nonsense)
B. Feel like THEY can talk to athletes anyway they please.

WWE, keep biting yourself in the foot man. It'll comeback on you one day.

AEW, get your stuff together man. Stop being a mini-WWE with the goofy stuff and present yourself like a SPorts-based company. They are GIVING you the win. WWE doesn't want to win this battle.

think you had suns and bucks in the finals. Can’t win games when you got Grayson Allen on Tatum :emoji_smirk:

Back
Top Bottom