Wrestling Thread 2022 | Mods Please Lock This Thread

Shoutout Trips though. Obviously has full say on things after watching this week’s shows.

Can’t say I’m really a fan of Carry On, but I like looking at Scarlet and he deserves a better shot than he had when Vince brought him up and put him in the gimp gear :lol:

Seeing Kross byke in WWE not wearing a gimp mask to fulfill Vince's sexual deviancy and with Scarlett gotta make some who have moved on to "greener" pastures definitely take notice.

My mans Keith Lee could come byke to WWE and know he won't be Bearcat'd and go through 14094093092343828899 different attires.

Can’t say I’m really a fan of Carry On, but I like looking at Scarlet and he deserves a better shot than he had when Vince brought him up and put him in the gimp gear :lol:

Seeing Kross byke in WWE not wearing a gimp mask to fulfill Vince's sexual deviancy and with Scarlett gotta make some who have moved on to "greener" pastures definitely take notice.

My mans Keith Lee could come byke to WWE and know he won't be Bearcat'd and go through 14094093092343828899 different attires.
Is he a "needle mover"?

aew got too many people on the roster and they bring in this random guy no one knows.

- Tomato Champs showcase and lined up for US Title shot
- The Kota re-signed
- Low Sky call up with singles match against Belair
- Montez singles match with FRANKLIN
- Bazemore lined up for title shot
- GOONTA vs Nakamura for IC Title next week
- Carry On re-signed and put in main segment with Roman and Drew

All Trips NXT favorites.

The Bobcat gotta be heated right now. Left and went down to the minors and got thrown in a tag team.

Is he a "needle mover"?

You talking about Cross or Keith?

If Cross can't say that I ever cared about him but his entrance and gimmick gave him a bad *** aura in NXT.

As for Keith, he was over as hell when he was in the Survivor Series match for NXT. Even got the fist pump of acknowledgement from THOTT at the end.

He also had the appearance in the Rumble when he briefly went toe to toe with Brock.

Seemed to be on a GOODT! trajectory then he went up to Raw and got Bearcat'd by Vince.

He also apparently had other "issues" but I dunno to what extent.

Last edited:
You talking about Cross of Keith?

If Cross can't say that I ever cared about him but his entrance and gimmick gave him a bad *** aura in NXT.

As for Keith, he was over as hell when he was in the Survivor Series match for NXT. Even got the fist pump of acknowledgement from THOTT at the end.

He also had the appearance in the Rumble when he briefly went toe to toe with Brock.

Seemed to be on a GOODT! trajectory then he went up to Raw and got Bearcat'd by Vince.

He also apparently had other "issues" but I dunno to what extent.
EYE was referring to The Carrier of Crosses... if he was a "needle mover" because he seems to always get thrown into the title picture

I mean if Hunter is making a new line of guys to keep Roman around to get to The Rock in LA then bravo!

It’s something new so I’m for it. Vince saw one thing and Hunter clearly sees something else. I think this is going to be good. Will this be the guy that finally dethrones Roman? No, maybe gets a title off him but at least there is a plan in place after this next PPV for the fall, a new draft, and then Survivor Series so I say “let’s strap on”

Back
Top Bottom