NTWT 2024 | Happy New Year NTWT

Do You Prefer Yearly or Monthly Threads?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Man I don’t know if I have ever cared less for AEW from start to finish. Something is not there for me. I like MJF and understand his role but the other 3 children don’t do anything for me. Where is MIRO?
You got 50 year old Jericho, jeff Jarrett, Christian, getting main spots on a ‘major’ ppv over younger much more deserving talent. People were going crazy over them signing Jay white yet I can barely remember what he did in the opening match :lol: This company is extremely unserious

More athletic Chuck Flair imo.

Is Stratton that far along in-ring wise as Charlotte was?

I know she's viewed as the next big star in the pipeline.

But EYE thought she was still a little green.

Granted I haven't watched NXT in weeks.

must be another aew hater. wwe cult love to hate anything about aew and make **** up but when you hit them with a reasonable reply they block you. yall gotta stop posting tweets from weirdos
Screenshot_20230529_084241_Twitter.jpg

No problem with Statlander beating Jade like that.

Gave a nice boost for her long awaited comebyke and it also protected Jade because she can always claim that she just went through a grueling match with Taya and that's why she lost and can validate them having a proper rematch or feud.

Is Stratton that far along in-ring wise as Charlotte was?

I know she's viewed as the next big star in the pipeline.

But EYE thought she was still a little green.

Granted I haven't watched NXT in weeks.

Her and Sol Ruca are rapidly improving.

must be another aew hater. wwe cult love to hate anything about aew and make **** up but when you hit them with a reasonable reply they block you. yall gotta stop posting tweets from weirdos
Screenshot_20230529_084241_Twitter.jpg
Eh this kind of thing has been something AEW has been doing for a while now and the excuse has been hard can side. I’ve sat hard cam side for plenty WWE shows/PPVs and WCW shows. That’s not a thing.

Eh this kind of thing has been something AEW has been doing for a while now and the excuse has been hard can side. I’ve sat hard cam side for plenty WWE shows/PPVs and WCW shows. That’s not a thing.
not denying the terrible attendance.

but 7 dollar tickets? in lower level?

where?

people dont block me on twitter unless they are in the wwe cult or the maga cult. i wont say anything to someone who equally critiques wrestling shows on twitter but if your constantly bashing one company and not the other for the same exact **** then you're a weirdo and thats what they do. block you. because they know what they do is weird.

just like the guy who posted free tickets with a meal

not denying the terrible attendance.

but 7 dollar tickets? in lower level?

where?

people dont block me on twitter unless they are in the wwe cult. i wont say anything to someone who equally critiques wrestling shows on twitter but if your constantly bashing one company and not the other for the same exact **** then you're a weirdo and thats what they do. block you. because they know what they do is weird.

just like the guy who posted free tickets with a meal

g-time g-time is a weirdo tho. The glove fits.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom