NTWT 2024 | Happy New Year NTWT

Do You Prefer Yearly or Monthly Threads?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
You’re just like Bray Wyatt a bunch of promos that go nowhere. You need a guy like me TO TALK TO YA YEAHHH!

My promos dont need to go anywhere im already at the top.

Now youre on the LA K ight bandwagon as you should be, keep following your leader, me, the Best Promo on NT.

Last edited:
Jimmy vs Jey is like the 9th most important match on a potential Mania card :lol:

I’m not saying you can’t do the match altogether. Let them go at it on SD this week or next, or at Elimination Chamber or something.

Putting it on a Mania card would just be dumb.
Lmao now the bloodline story isn’t significant enough to have more than one match at wrestlemania with 2 nights?

Lol ok

9E6A3118-CEF7-461C-A094-CC829258C911.jpeg

What's wrong with that? Sounds like every wrestling show I've ever been to.
not just wrestling show but every major sports and live event in the history of mankind.

Thought it was gonna be something about not having wwe shirts in the crowd or taking signs away

I do think aew should take away signs like the wwe does. Some of the signs have nothing to do with the show.

one time someone brought an nwo belt and kept holding it up man if somebody did that infront of me when i paid good money for them seats that belt would have been full up the guys *** hole before dark tapings ended.

Last edited:
Jim Cornette predicted AEW would fold by April 2020.

Ha.
are you serious?

tna has lasted over 20 years. roh just below that without a major tv deal. why would anyone think aew would fold that fast?

see this is why the guy doesnt have a job in any wrestling promotion right now while paul heyman is in one of the greatest storylines of all time currently.

cant just blindly hate things or people because they are different

Last edited:
are you serious?

tna has lasted over 20 years. roh just below that without a major tv deal. why would anyone think aew would fold that fast?

Not sure. I guess because he’s a hateful bigot with an axe to grind and a view on wrestling that stopped evolving in 1989.

Back
Top Bottom