NTWT 2024 | Happy New Year NTWT

Do You Prefer Yearly or Monthly Threads?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Fightful saying KENTA might finally be able to reclaim the GTS at Forbidden Door

Was wondering if CM Phil was gonna do anything at Forbidden Door.

Watching Dynamite now, would've been a perfect time to have Swerve win the International Championship.

Let Swerve/OC run it byke since OC won by *Booker T* illegal tactics *Booker T*

Damn EYE was wrong about them saving Ospreay/Omega 2 for ALL IN 1995 1995

So Ospreay wins at Forbidden Door and then they have the rubber match at ALL IN and have Ospreay win the series?

Damn EYE was wrong about them saving Ospreay/Omega 2 for ALL IN 1995 1995

So Ospreay wins at Forbidden Door and then they have the rubber match at ALL IN and have Ospreay win the series?

Either that or they have a bigger match in mind for Omega (and the Bucks) which could only really be one thing

D Fly D Fly

giphy.gif

i was wondering how ppvs would work considering collision is supposed to be a soft brand split

tony better have had cm punk sign something where he dont start **** at the scrums cuz hes bound to do it again 🤣

The Elite v CMFTR

Damn that completely went over my head. :lol:

Didn't think they would do something like that so soon given how dicey things apparently are but that would make sense especially now with CM Phil byke in the fold.

That would definitely be ideal for their biggest PPV ever.

My only thing is where does Ibushi fall into this? They teased Kenny going byke to Japan for a reason.

Thought Forbidden Door would be the ideal card to have the multi-man match with Omega/Hangmin/Ibushi vs. Mox/Claudio/Yuta.

EYE am intrigued to see how TK maps this out. He has a lot of options.

#Waitandsee

Everyone involved is effing up big time if Elite vs Punk and Revival doesn’t happen sooner than later. Put your dumb egos aside and make money.

Yeah the intrigue and appeal of that match won't be the same a year from now, that's if CM Phil doesn't go scorched earth again before then. :lol:

Just watched the Bay Bay/MJF segment.

Keith Lee minding his own business

50-cent.gif

Forbidden Doors shaping to be a solid PPV.

Bay Bay vs. MJF
#OurLegend vs. Okada
Ospreay vs. Omega II

Interesting in seeing how TK fills out the rest of the card.

Wonder if the IWGP Divas World Heavyweight champion Sonata appears on the card.

Fightful saying KENTA might finally be able to reclaim the GTS at Forbidden Door
Makes sense. Guess we know who Punk is going to call out like he did with Darby at the First Dance. If this is the case, I hope neither man breaks in the ring. KENTA needs to bring back the sick white gear from WK vs. Tanahashi however many years ago.

Toby is playable.. :rofl:
Man's going to be Swanton Bombing and Canadian Destroyering people like Fred Durst in Smackdown! Just Bring It :smh:

Man's going to be Swanton Bombing and Canadian Destroyering people like Fred Durst in Smackdown! Just Bring It :smh:

I remember when this thread was playing a wwe game and we created our own "federation" and members of the thread drafted their wrestlers to have on their roster..

DC was |l when he noticed all of the McMahons were drafted including myself drafting Stephanie McMahon to my roster..

Good times.. :rofl:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom