NTWT 2024 | Happy New Year NTWT

Do You Prefer Yearly or Monthly Threads?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
They can try and make me care for Cody…….THEY WILL FAIL!

That ending was beautiful!

Anybody think we get Jimmy vs Jey at Mania?

To me it’s not just going to be Sami beating Roman clean it has to end with somehow Jey helping Sammy at some point no? Through this entire time Jey has been the one that wants to be Roman.

This storyline is great:lol:

Brothers (let alone twins) never work out long term. I don't they should bother wasting time having an Uso vs. Use match. They can just show their differences during the skits.

Prior to Roman, most champs outside of Brock have had title reigns lasting anywhere between 2-6 months. No reason Sami couldn’t do that in order to give us the best version of this story.

Can drop the belt to somebody at SummerSlam.

dont think cody gets the belt this year maybe next year or they split them up again like its been rumored

roman vs hoedy will be one helluva match tho

That Royal Rumble was trash :smh:

Brock elimintaed early by Lashley only for Lashley to then get eliminated not long after. What was the point?

Montez Ford eliminated in like 20 seconds

Dom Subminik wasting a spot

Logan Paul taking up a spot and eliminating Seth :stoneface:

Braun :rolleyes

Hearing a lot of talk about how last night was one of the greatest moments in wrestling.

Y’all must’ve forgot what the REAL greatest moment in wrestling was

CODYRHODES.jpg

I still think everything is pointing to Sami and Kevin beating The Usos for the tag titles
makes a WHOLE lot of sense

jay being the factor of the usos losing the belts due to his indecisevness which will also set up the usos facing each other

Back
Top Bottom