NTWT 2024 | Happy New Year NTWT

Do You Prefer Yearly or Monthly Threads?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Hearing a lot of talk about how last night was one of the greatest moments in wrestling.

Y’all must’ve forgot what the REAL greatest moment in wrestling was

CODYRHODES.jpg

WWE stans going crazy for an AEW midcarder. He’s about to beat their boy Roman at Mania. Imagine if they saw one of the top guys like MJF they wouldn’t know what to do with themselves

rhea-ripley-wave (1).gif
07a94ddbc2f95a936d631dbe02c315b6.gif
rhea-ripley-smirk (1).gif

Mami RIP my clothes off coming to reclaim her throne.

Men's rumble was kinda boring IMO. Nothing that shocked me or got me excited, they never should've announced Cody return. Women RR really impressed me you can tell how much love and trust they have for MAMI she did most of the big spots and helped others shine

im not a big fan of wwe i only watch highlights and ppvs nowadays but last nights royal rumble ppv was possibly one of the best ppvs since the 90's

only bad part was the pitch black match which i still found hilarious with the neon **** and botched elbow smash

the rumble matches itself were good too because they did them without having to bring in a bunch of washed legends and celebrities to the rumble matches. cody and gunther were given alot of time to wrestle at the end and the ending of the ppv was one of the best wrestling angle endings to a ppv in decades

that ending > the rock showing up

makes a WHOLE lot of sense

jay being the factor of the usos losing the belts due to his indecisevness which will also set up the usos facing each other

I figure Sami will be in the Elimination Chamber and there will be some kind of shenanigans with Jey and Kevin that build to the title match

And the way The Code Man talked and was talked about during the press conference really made it seem like he's going to be the guy to conquer Roman

Hard to tell what they'll do after the reaction Sami's feel good moment has received, but there's a lot of moving pieces that would have to get put on the back burner

Case Case

Overall thoughts on last night’s show?
Men's RR was :emoji_fire: ..Women's RR was just as good if not better..Main event was very good (mostly impart out #OurCheerio [ T0INE T0INE ] putting in an all time great performance)..Of course the Bray stuff fell flat and Boring Belair had another snoozefest..Overall I was very entertained..I'll give the show an 8/10..

I was thinking about where they take this whole Sami/Roman/Jey/KO situation..Y'all think it's possible that they have Jey help Sami get 1 of RR's titles at Mania (Cody gets the other one the next night), the Bloodline breaks up, Sami/KO start a Canadian faction, and Rock comes back to basically tell THOTT that a real "head of the table" wouldn't let all this happen and he's going to show him who the real Tribal Chief is?..

If VKM was still running creative control, it probably would have ended with SZ walking out like how Jey did. Wouldn’t have been so climatic with the huge pop. Jey walking out was so much better as a plot twist. Fantastic story telling and what a great time to be a fan.

I’m not an AEW-ite and/or an xbox fanboy so no, I wouldn’t drink anything mountain dew.
What is your favorite soft drink? What do AEW-ites have to do with the Dew? They're promoting on WWE not the other way around?
They can try and make me care for Cody…….THEY WILL FAIL!

That ending was beautiful!

Transitional champ at best.

I think he’s a really good worker, though.
Thread already turning on Codeine let breathe for a moment:lol:
That Royal Rumble was trash :smh:

Brock elimintaed early by Lashley only for Lashley to then get eliminated not long after. What was the point?

Montez Ford eliminated in like 20 seconds

Dom Subminik wasting a spot

Logan Paul taking up a spot and eliminating Seth :stoneface:

Braun :rolleyes
This was the most incredible thing to ever happen. What are you talking about?
Hearing a lot of talk about how last night was one of the greatest moments in wrestling.

Y’all must’ve forgot what the REAL greatest moment in wrestling was

CODYRHODES.jpg
This match was literally the only taste of professional wrestling the Kultamaniacs ever got.

Just finished the show, all in all solid from beginning to end. Tho I was not too crazy about the men's RR is was still decent with a good finish. I enjoyed the women's more. The mainevent was great, loved how the involved jey so much in the whole story. From mainevent jey to not trusting Sammy to now, amazing long term storying telling. I am curious to see what they do next. They gotta put the belt on Sammy the crowd would go insane, I can hear the POP.

I am not current on all the Bray stuff but it doesn't seem as good as firefly fun house or Wyatt family. Maybe because I haven't really seen much on a weekly basis. Am I missing something with Uncle Howdy is it him or they bringing someone else to "control/manipulate" Bray

Idk but what if Jey brings out the rock at the chamber when Sami getting beat and that sets up rock vs reigns

What is your favorite soft drink? What do AEW-ites have to do with the Dew? They're promoting on WWE not the other way around?

Thread already turning on Codeine let breathe for a moment:lol:

This was the most incredible thing to ever happen. What are you talking about?

This match was literally the only taste of professional wrestling the Kultamaniacs ever got.

Nah not turning on him. Been pulling for Cody since AEW started. Just don't see him as a top guy.

Case Case

Basically they are telling fans that they are not responsible if they get hit by any of the wrestlers or are hit by a foreign object.

Back
Top Bottom