NTWT 2024 | Happy New Year NTWT

Do You Prefer Yearly or Monthly Threads?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Also:

GetAttachmentThumbnail

Happy Birthday! :pimp:

I’m still not onboard with these press conferences. Why have these guys break kayfabe right after their matches?

I don’t really understand how this doesn’t culminate with Sami beating Roman. Involving the tag belts just seems beneath what they’ve built here.

Don’t get how Cody factors into all this either. Potentially The Rock too?

Kofimania was cool, but it was like a reactionary 2 month build. Doesn’t hold a candle to this.

Trying not to be too prisoner of moment here, but if they land the plane correctly, it’s going to top the Yes Movement too.
Agreed..This story is already excellent and has the potential to be up there with Hogan/Savage, Sting/NWO, Taz/Sabu, Austin/Rock..

They're gonna have to sideline Cody story wise and have a #1 contender Elimination Contender to determine Roman's opponent at Mania. Save Cody for a Summer Slam push.

Yeah I'm trying to figure out how WWE works out this Bloodline/Sami/KO storyline coupled with Cody winning the Rumble.

Nah man.. Give Codeth his WM moment.
Sami is leading the GOAT storyline but he ain't Heavyweight champion material. All this just to get the tag belts off the Uso's

Maybe they "undispute" the belts and have 2 champs or something?

A1 storytelling, man. They couldn't have landed that ending any better.

It's going to be real interesting to see how they navigate this story and Cody winning the rumble.

Sami's the biggest baby face in the company and is tied in a story with your champ. Crowd will easily turn on Cody if Sami doesn't have some type of pay off.

Back
Top Bottom