NTWT 2024 | Happy New Year NTWT

Do You Prefer Yearly or Monthly Threads?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Yeah I'm trying to figure out how WWE works out this Bloodline/Sami/KO storyline coupled with Cody winning the Rumble.
Yeah I originally thought it will be the bloodline legacy vs The Rhodes legacy..

And the Usos vs Sami and KO.. *Sami did win the titles on raw*

I agree with Case Case

Sure, Sami winning the belt would make for a good moment but THEN what?
It's kinda like with Kofi..On one hand it's like "yeah, he won..I'm so happy for him..He deserved it"..But then it's like "Well I don't really see him beating Roman, Brock, Gunther, KO, Cody, Bobby, Drew, or even Seth"..So do you really write out this massive storyline just to give the belt to someone who you need to take the belt off of 2 months later?..

Yeah, lock Vince in a cage if he even THINKS about going near creative again.

That was phenomenal storytelling. Great continuity with Jey as well.

The Rumble matches themselves were...fine. That last stretch with Cody & GUNTHER was fantastic though.

The other matches happened.

And never let Gen Z Kid Rock near a mic again.

It's kinda like with Kofi..On one hand it's like "yeah, he won..I'm so happy for him..He deserved it"..But then it's like "Well I don't really see him beating Roman, Brock, Gunther, KO, Cody, Bobby, Drew, or even Seth"..So do you really write out this massive storyline just to give the belt to someone who you need to take the belt off of 2 months later?..
Yes.

Oh snap, hat trick! HBD to myself.

B45BC162-65B2-4593-98AF-C9CE97CB9AFC.gif

Happy Birthday! Hope you enjoy all that money you won today…

RealYawningLamb-max-1mb.gif

EYE wonder if Papa H gonna have THOTT work both nights.

Against Sami maybe, beat him then defend and lose to Cody.

Could be a way to protect Roman losing by saying he had to defend the belts on byke to byke nights.

Or they could go Sami/KO vs. The Usos Night 1 and then Cody/THOTT Night 2.

Sami winning would be a feel good ending to the best storyline right now. Great payoff for the viewers/crowd invested in the story. But realistically, he'd only be a belt hokder to whoever he would face at SS.

Back
Top Bottom