NTWT 2024 | Happy New Year NTWT

Do You Prefer Yearly or Monthly Threads?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
trips got a lot to juggle
who gets to take it off roman first? i can't see them dragging bloodline story past mania. the payoff has to be there. sami winning at elimination would still be insane with the crowd reaction. he can win it back at mania and drop the other to cody. do you have roman leave mania without a title?

bloodline story has gotten bigger than ko and sami beating the usos.

must see tv now leading up to the season finale :lol:

Last edited:
You gotta hand it to Hunter..The guy has got the IWC/wrestling fans glued to what's going on..

I really can't wait to see how they write the Cody angle over the next 2 months..

No way The Rock risks his reputation to appear on a product that VKM is still involved with
I don't know man..Rocky needs to have a W next to his name..Especially since his recent work has got pretty bad reviews and his behind the scenes rep is getting tarnished due to his attitude..Might just be a perfect time to get back in the ring..

Elimination Chamber is in 3 weeks. Roman not getting back in the ring that quick. Sami going to have to win the EC match, which in-turn gives you a title shot at Mania, a la Kofi.

Azucar had a great showing. Glad she's in top form.
Rhea already had a match against Charles at the no crowd Mania right? So she'll prob challenge bayface girl
maxresdefault.jpg

Elimination Chamber is in 3 weeks. Roman not getting back in the ring that quick. Sami going to have to win the EC match, which in-turn gives you a title shot at Mania, a la Kofi.

Could see that happening and would be a GOODT! way to justify THOTT having two title defense at Mania like EYE theorized.

I don't know man..Rocky needs to have a W next to his name..Especially since his recent work has got pretty bad reviews and his behind the scenes rep is getting tarnished due to his attitude..Might just be a perfect time to get back in the ring..
IF his DC contract gets nulled then i can see there being a possibility but still not likely. He can always just take a role in a movie and make more than what Vince would offer him. He really doesn't need the money anyways. Either way it's gotta be now or never because there won't be a better storyline than the Bloodline for him to return to.

The bloodline storyline has been the best thing in the WWE & was the only good thing that mattered tonight.

I got Rhea fighting whoever the Raw champion will become. No way Bianca not fighting Charlotte for the belt at Mania.

I don't know how they will book Roman losing. Gonna be tricky because you have to take care of both Sami & Cody. Unless Sami/KO take the belts off the Usos, which seems tricky now, due to Jey turning his back on the bloodline tonight.

PO

I think both men’s and women’s main titles should be unified.

Do that and give the women a midcard singles title.

Liv my girl, but her title reign was an absolute farce. Couldn't take her seriously as a champion because she kept winning by shenanigans.

Also get rid of the women's title again or actually give them value.

If the Rock come back to fight Roman, he is not winning. That's a given.
He will cut the "I'am the bloodline/I built this" "Smackdown is named after me" etc.
But they not giving a dude who's leaving that night the belt unless he's losing it to Cody on Monday.

PO

Back
Top Bottom