NTWT 2024 | Happy New Year NTWT

Do You Prefer Yearly or Monthly Threads?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Goldberg would be a huge signing for AEW. would be better if he put over the younger talent

Goldberg would be a huge signing for AEW. would be better if he put over the younger talent

Have Wardlow and Hobbs go over him.

Do it with Hobbs as quick as possible so we don’t have to see him in the QTV crap.

Another really good Roman/Cody segment tonight. Even though I still think it’s forced, they’ve done about as good of a job with this build as you could given the circumstances.

They announced the tag match was getting a main event spot?..I thought 1 Op/Mami & Roman/Dusthy Jr was the main events

Oh i have no idea lol, i dont feel like Charlotte is hot enough as a character to be main eventing. Rhea, yes.

Which matches do y’all think should open each night of WM?

I’m thinking:

Night 1: Rollins vs Paul
Night 2: Usos vs SamOwens

carv9qnfju6y.jpg

Quiet in here last night

Seems like folks have only been tuning in to WWE to see Cody and/or The Bloodline stuff
Just don’t really think the builds have been particularly interesting aside from Bloodline stuff, and funny enough, DOMINICK :lol:

I think FRANKLIN/Paul will be a very entertaining match, but I don’t really care about the build to it. Just want to see the match.

Same goes for Rhea/Harlot and Bianca/Oscar.

Theories/Cena will be cool, but Cena isn’t there every week.

Was fast forwarding through Raw last night for the most part, but did find Montez/Theories and Gable/OShea to be fun.

Was going with a group of four homies but down to 3. One of them sold his two tix because he doesn’t find any of the build/matches that interesting. Lol.

The build for most of the Mania matches has been aight to be honest.

The Bloodline/Wild SamOwens/Da Code Man build has been solid overall but has definitely tapered off compared to what IT was even a month ago.

The Asuka/Baby Girl build has been garbage, same for Lesnar/Omos.

Bobby Squirtle got roped into the Bray nonsense and now looks like he's gonna miss a Mania payday. :smh:

Rhea/Charlotte has been meh as well.

Ironically the Dom/Ron buildup has been the best so far. :lol:

That said, EYE am looking forward to a bunch of matches on the card:

Sheamus/GUNTHER/FFD
Dominick/Ron
Logan Paul/FRANKLIN
The Usos/The Wild SamOwens
Asuka/Baby Girl
Mami/Charlotte
Da Code Man/THOTT

On PAPER, the WM card looks Good. But like B Sox B Sox said, a lot of "Forbidden Door" level building is taking place leading up to the show. Meaning, the show can be solid but that doesn't excuse the lack of building that is taking place.

But, I think it would be a mistake to close a show with Rhea and Charlotte.

Reactions: fx2

The Bloodline/Wild SamOwens/Da Code Man build has been solid overall but has definitely tapered off compared to what IT was even a month ago.

The Asuka/Baby Girl build has been garbage, same for Lesnar/Omos.

Bobby Squirtle got roped into the Bray nonsense and now looks like he's gonna miss a Mania payday. :smh:

Rhea/Charlotte has been meh as well.

Ironically the Dom/Ron buildup has been the best so far. :lol:

That said, EYE am looking forward to a bunch of matches on the card:

Sheamus/GUNTHER/FFD
Dominick/Ron
Logan Paul/FRANKLIN
The Usos/The Wild SamOwens
Asuka/Baby Girl
Mami/Charlotte
Da Code Man/THOTT
that would have been an epic wrestlemania if it was just one night

That’s because the most over person in the company whose story was building for an entire year is now ending with a tag team title match, and they undid all of Jey’s character development.

What are they gonna do with Bobby if Bray is out? Have him open a challenge and squash someone like LA Knight or Miz? Hard to see him not even appearing.

Back
Top Bottom