NTWT 2024 | Happy New Year NTWT

Do You Prefer Yearly or Monthly Threads?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I'm not sure if they undid Jey's character development. I think he may turn at WM or at the following Raw.

I'm not sure if they undid Jey's character development. I think he may turn at WM or at the following Raw.
Yeah I absolutely don’t think they’re done with him yet. Between the backstage segments and then the promos from Sami and Cody.

Yeah I was watching clips from Raw looks like Jimmy starting to get tired of Roman's BS like Jey.

Could see the Usos and Solo wash THOTT after he loses to Da Codeman at Mania.

Lett him go away for a couple months, and maybe comebyke for SummerFest.

There will always be a limit on how far Jey can elevate since he has a twin on the same roster he competes for. Always.

Yeah I was watching clips from Raw looks like Jimmy starting to get tired of Roman's BS like Jey.

Could see the Usos and Solo wash THOTT after he loses to Da Codeman at Mania.

Lett him go away for a couple months, and maybe comebyke for SummerFest.
From what I’ve read, they’re grooming Solo in that enforcer/Batista of Evolution role to where Roman will push him to the brink where he’ll be the one that takes Roman out for a while.

good. that roster is too big to have just one title. it be different if they werent doing fake sperate brands but they are.
Screenshot_20230321_051635_Chrome.jpg

You've never been to a live wrestling show?

Lived in the Bahamas most of my life so it isn't as easy as waiting for WWE to do a houseshow, Raw, Smackdown, PPV etc. over here.

Things never lined up for me when I was living in the States during college either.

A Mania comes to ATL or New Orleans again definitely would consider making the move.

Lived in the Bahamas most of my life so it isn't as easy as waiting for WWE to do a houseshow, Raw, Smackdown, PPV etc. over here.

Things never lined up for me when I was living in the States during college either.

A Mania comes to ATL or New Orleans again definitely would consider making the move.
Ah OK. I was going to suggest checking out some local promotions first but I guess that's not possible. Your best bet would probably be catching a show in Miami or something

Back
Top Bottom