NTWT 2024 | Happy New Year NTWT

Do You Prefer Yearly or Monthly Threads?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
334265771_172636478862960_4093599817332351017_n.jpg

Would rather watch AEW Dark or Elevation for free than spend money on this. 0]

Canadian Destroyer Canadian Destroyer
@ITO
911392015 911392015
Bad Moon Rison Bad Moon Rison
degenerate423 degenerate423
Case Case
Warmachine85 Warmachine85
Peep Game Peep Game
King of Trash Style King of Trash Style
JCMojica24 JCMojica24
911392015 911392015

Since it's the anniversary of Scott Hall's passing, today’s special edition episode of Write That Down! is our look back at Scott Hall’s career in Japan that we originally posted last year. Fumi Saito spent a lot of time with Hall over the years, like while Hall worked in Japan in the late ’80s and early ’00s, so Fumi shares stories on Hall’s career, both in Japan and just before arriving, when he trained with Hiro Matsuda in the States, before going pro.

Fight Game Media Network: Write That Down! Classic!! Scott Hall in Japan on Apple Podcasts

Great EPisode Peep Game Peep Game layziegunts layziegunts

Tried to watch NXT last night, and I just can't any more. Idk what it is, but I haven't been able to recover since the switch to 2.0. Not sure if it's the talent, the presentation, or both. Crazy since NXT was appointment viewing for me for yeeeears.
It is full development and they make no excuses about it. Majority is unpolished and it is first time on tv. There is going to be plenty of mistakes, bad acting, and some storyline that are just out there. Expectation should be low.
For me, it is cool to see some of the future talent just breaking ground in the business and seeing their potential. It is like watching amateur sports

Tried to watch NXT last night, and I just can't any more. Idk what it is, but I haven't been able to recover since the switch to 2.0. Not sure if it's the talent, the presentation, or both. Crazy since NXT was appointment viewing for me for yeeeears.

I wish someone would condense all the good stuff into a little clip show like once a month

It is full development and they make no excuses about it. Majority is unpolished and it is first time on tv. There is going to be plenty of mistakes, bad acting, and some storyline that are just out there. Expectation should be low.
For me, it is cool to see some of the future talent just breaking ground in the business and seeing their potential. It is like watching amateur sports

I know it's full developmental. I had no problems with it being full developmental years back. Basically when they went from the Network to USA that's when it started getting rougher for me. I truly don't know what it is, but have next to no interest in a lot of the folks coming through right now.

I wish someone would condense all the good stuff into a little clip show like once a month

This isn't a bad idea at all! It would probably help pull me back in.

its the absolute worst wrestling show around.

i was flipping channels and there was this segment where there were grown *** men in a school setting and then some dirty homeless looking weirdos hijacked their tv station not that the grown *** men in college uniforms wasnt cringe enough

holy **** fire whoever currently runs nxt

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom