NTWT 2024 | Happy New Year NTWT

Do You Prefer Yearly or Monthly Threads?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Curios as to why some of y'all prefer to have two different champions. I never understood the point of this. The best gotta be the best not one of the best.

Correct.

Men
One Word Champion (not Universal)
One show - mid tier (US)
Second show - mid tier (IC)
One Tag Team
One Cruiserweight

Women
One World Champion (heavyweight)
One Mid Tier (lightweight)

Some GOODT! stuff right there.

Da Code Man continues to look like a million bucks in his WWE redebutt.

EYE know danger style danger style is proud.
1675745887287.gif

Da CODE MAN has arrived :nerd:

Steel cage matches should never have pinfalls. Defeats the purpose of the escape stipulation

I guess it depends on what you were raised on. I would say that is the WWE approach to cage matches.
NWA style was simply done to keep wrestlers INSIDE and interference OUTSIDE. Other than that it operated as a normal match. (Pinfall/Submission)

A steel cage match is a match fought within a cage formed by placing sheets of mesh metal around, in, or against the edges of the wrestling ring. The ways to win a steel cage match are as followed; either pinfall, submission, or by escaping the cage (over the top or through the door)(mainly only in WWE) and having both feet touch the arena floor. In Mexico, steel cage matches are won by just climbing to the top of the cage wall. In Total Nonstop Action Wrestling’s six-sided ring, the matches are often called “six sides of steel” when the cage covers a six-sided ring, still used in “heritage” events. [Courtesy of Wikipedia.com]

History of the Steel Cage Match – Online World of Wrestling

Back
Top Bottom