Wrestling Thread 6/15-7/12: 7/7 Tough Enough: Seth Rollins Guest Stars

when sheamus wins the title
sick.gif
I hope he loses his cash in.
Nah, b. Let Trips son Seth so Shames can cash in. I would loove to see Shames take a tour in Suplex City.

Man...I can't believe people actually did worse than me in the contest. Thought for sure I'd be last :lol:
And yes, Tyler Breeze has a legit gripe.

Random, but Ziggler needs a complete overhaul at this point. Still a fan of his, but he needs a change. there needs to be a storyline where Rusev cracks him in the head with his crutches, he gets "concussed" and is out for like 4-6 months. Give him a break to go have fun and come up with something. Give the fans a reason to miss him then bring him back at whatever PPV comes after Royal Rumble.

Random, but Ziggler needs a complete overhaul at this point. Still a fan of his, but he needs a change. there needs to be a storyline where Rusev cracks him in the head with his crutches, he gets "concussed" and is out for like 4-6 months. Give him a break to go have fun and come up with something. Give the fans a reason to miss him then bring him back at whatever PPV comes after Royal Rumble.
Couldn't you just turn him heel, get Lana into some other clothes, stick her with him for a while, and turn him back into the Show Off?

Case you my dude and all but you sound like a true mark right now. Dfly and vader put it best last week. Not gonna go look for it as its buried in that old thread. It's a legit grip. He's been there for 5 years main roster ready. He's questioning more the process of how talent gets brought and Owens just happens to be the face. This is not the first time talent in developmental have done this. Seth did it when cesaro was brought up, they did it when reigns was brought up, they did it when rusev was brought up, they did it when Emma was brought up. it happens almost every time somebody gets brought up just so happens this time it's a beloved Internet Indy hero and the story was spun into jealousy when it's not.

Brother, I see your point but I gotta disagree..And I'm far from being a true mark..I've been saying since day 1 (and a little before he signed with WWE) that Owens was the next SCSA in my opinion and that he was the best signing that NXT has had..And nobody can blame KO if there is an already existent pattern of dudes getting stepped over..

And if anyone thinks Breeze (or his gimmick) is better than Owens they're on the finest of crack rocks..

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom