Wrestling Thread Apr 12-18 | 4/18 TNA Lockdown - Every Match in a Steel Cage | Styles vs Pope

jakfjdsfj lmao I LOVE Lethal..

YOU TAKE CARE OF THE MODEL, I'LL TAKE DYNAMITE KID!

LMAO, Cena getting booed like crazy.
laugh.gif

Batista and Otunga got the buy one get half off on the "Dat Mass" sunglasses
plus he got true religions that rip off
must cop.

when will cena get new ring attire n theme song

enough is enough isalready

They just put that the most searched word on Wrestlemania Sunday on Google was "Wrestlemania"

laugh.gif

Lies.

It was "Watch Wrestlemania Online Free"

Originally Posted by Mr DragonFly Jones

Originally Posted by GotHolesInMySocks

when will cena get new ring attire n theme song

enough is enough isalready

What?
laugh.gif

my bad, u know what i mean tho
btw, otunga is sloppy in the ring

The Los Angeles Timesis reporting that Friday Night SmackDownwill be moving to Syfy, an affiliate of WWE's longtime cable partner, USA Network. WWE is likely to make an official announcement later this week.

It has not yet been disclosed when the move will occur or if SmackDownwill remain on Friday nights.

Syfy will reportedly pay $30 million to air SmackDown, up 50% from the $20 million WWE has been getting from MyNetworkTV.

Smackdown has been on network television since its inception nearly eleven years ago.

The Los Angeles Timesis reporting that Friday Night SmackDownwill be moving to Syfy, an affiliate of WWE's longtime cable partner, USA Network. WWE is likely to make an official announcement later this week.

It has not yet been disclosed when the move will occur or if SmackDownwill remain on Friday nights.

Syfy will reportedly pay $30 million to air SmackDown, up 50% from the $20 million WWE has been getting from MyNetworkTV.

Smackdown has been on network television since its inception nearly eleven years ago.
eek.gif
eek.gif

About time, only like a quarter of America gets MyNetworkTV.

WOW!  First I heard of this.

Please, Please, PLEASE move Smackdown back to Thursdays!!!!

^u right about palemus, his mic work is real good

hopefully he wins at ec

Back
Top Bottom