Wrestling Thread April 11-17 | 4/17 TNA Lockdown PPV - All Cage Matches - Angle vs Jarrett

Originally Posted by ElCubanoDel510

As much as i like sin cara I see him being in every botchamania from this point forward.
laugh.gif

This.
And most of it won't be his fault, WWE guys aren't necessarily accustomed to Sin Cara's style. Primo is the only guy who I could think of, outside of Mysterio and Del Rio who can work with him cleanly, his style is awesome when the moves are pulled off, but, they are so high risk for botches.

Intercontinental champ and the tag team champs getting buried so much.
30t6p3b.gif
Not even an entrance.

Originally Posted by Captain Charisma85

As much as i like sin cara I see him being in every botchamania from this point forward.
laugh.gif

This.
And most of it won't be his fault, WWE guys aren't necessarily accustomed to Sin Cara's style. Primo is the only guy who I could think of, outside of Mysterio and Del Rio who can work with him cleanly, his style is awesome when the moves are pulled off, but, they are so high risk for botches.
It was one spot, and it was played off pretty well.  It would probably be more beneficial to have Sin Cara only on Smackdown at this point, but then he only gets half the audience.  If WWE is serious about pushing him, then you have to have him on Raw.

Originally Posted by Captain Charisma85

laugh.gif

This.
It was one spot, and it was played off pretty well.  It would probably be more beneficial to have Sin Cara only on Smackdown at this point, but then he only gets half the audience.  If WWE is serious about pushing him, then you have to have him on Raw.

Intercontinental champ and the tag team champs getting buried so much.
30t6p3b.gif
Not even an entrance.

Back
Top Bottom