Wrestling Thread April 14-May 4 | 5/3 WWE Extreme Rules PPV Prediction Contest Now Open!

So Evolution 2.0 really is going to be short lived.

It's because he's not being advertised for the raw the night after and shows after that. He's not advertised for the Euro tour, but things can change.

so this evolution 2.0 is a way to elevate roman reigns into stardom. that's what I am taking away from it. what's everyone's thoughts on Daniel brian? where's his story going to go? facing Kane at ER has to be part of something bigger right? atleast I hope so

I think they just need a program for him and while they come up with something better they'll just throw Kane in there, that's usually what they have done with Kane for the past 2/3 years. I'm guessing after the ER, they'll start a build for Cena/Bryan.

Who knows.

so this evolution 2.0 is a way to elevate roman reigns into stardom. that's what I am taking away from it. what's everyone's thoughts on Daniel brian? where's his story going to go? facing Kane at ER has to be part of something bigger right? atleast I hope so

I think after Kane, he'll feud with Orton through the summer.

I can't see who else he can feud with. Evolution is feuding with the shield. Wyatt's feuding with cena. So where does that leave dbry and his opponents? Not much top level heels besides HHH. This would be a perfect slot for punk. I can't think of any other heel to feud with dbry through summer slam. Brock won't be wrestling till then. They need to develop heels. I feel they have too many faces. They should turn dolph and shaemus heel and do something with sandow. Dude had potential. I would say orton but I'm sick of orton/dbry. Orton needs a fresh feud and program and I think he and batista should feud as a tag team?

Last edited:
I can't see who else he can feud with. Evolution is feuding with the shield. Wyatt's feuding with cena. So where does that leave dbry and his opponents? Not much top level heels besides HHH. This would be a perfect slot for punk. I can't think of any other heel to feud with dbry through summer slam. Brock won't be wrestling till then. They need to develop heels. I feel they have too many faces. They should turn dolph and shaemus heel and do something with sandow. Dude had potential. I would say orton but I'm sick of orton/dbry. Orton needs a fresh feud and program and I think he and batista should feud as a tag team?

that's the thing they don't have heels, atleast ones that are a fit with d bry. and cm punk coming back he'd automatically be a face no matter what. unless he came out and gts'ed an infant and lit the American flag on fire.

I would say Cesaro, but it looks like he's being positioned to win the IC title and then move on from there.

I hope it isn't Rusev, not because I don't want him to be champ but because he would just get the Tensai treatment where he was pushed to the top too fast and flopped.

There's always Bo Dallas.........

For a potential opponent for D. Bry, I would like to see Cesaro continue to tease a face turn since he's in the good graces of the fans lately. Perhaps have him team up with Daniel Bryan a few times only to attack him and set up a feud/title match with him down the line...

Heyman would be the wild card. I could see his influence being the catalyst for a Brock and Cesaro feud, especially if Cesaro wins the WWE title at any point this year since he's due for a big push. D. Bry would have great matches with Cesaro, and I think they would compliment each other very well.

it's great that Dbry finally conquered that mountain and overcame every obstacle, but I think that was the high point in Brian's story. and that is nothing against him because I love his character and was pulling for him to win. but I think we are at a "what's next" scenario for him. and I hope the E can figure it out and keep us interested in him as the world champion.

I think a cesaro/dbry feud is too soon. One man has to lose in the feud and I think the loser would not gain anything or go over. I think both men need to establish themselves first as a main eventer. Right now dbry needs someone to beat to go over and make him look legitimate as well as cesaro

After this Divas episode I've come to 3 conclusions..

1. Eva's mom is a total C-word..

2. Rikishi is a total D-word..

3. Nattie desperately needs her starfish violated..And T.J. ain't the man for the job..
I am!
yea smh@rikishi he always seemed cool,but i guess hes just a ****

word t.j. aint gettin it done
that's the thing they don't have heels, atleast ones that are a fit with d bry. and cm punk coming back he'd automatically be a face no matter what. unless he came out and gts'ed an infant and lit the American flag on fire.
laugh.gif
... but seriously i was going to say the same thing,this company has no real heels bray needs thta main event push now.they need to have a few good heels to combat dbry.

I think a cesaro/dbry feud is too soon. One man has to lose in the feud and I think the loser would not gain anything or go over. I think both men need to establish themselves first as a main eventer. Right now dbry needs someone to beat to go over and make him look legitimate as well as cesaro

yea I hope they don't rush it because they know it's what people wanna see. I think cesaro needs to develop into a main eventer before they just throw him into the picture without any real plans. because that is how you stunt his growth and potential. it's been done to too many wrestlers, and I see a bright future for cesaro and hope he isn't another casualty

I think if done right and built right cesaro and dbry could have a austin/rock type feud. Not to that exact level but close IMO. Both men are hugely over right now with the fans and I think both can put on a legit match. We could get two huge fan favorites. If they build cesaro correctly as a strong mod carder to main eventer in one year and build and maintain dbrys main event momentum this could be epic

yea smh@rikishi he always seemed cool,but i guess hes just a ****

word t.j. aint gettin it done

:lol: ... but seriously i was going to say the same thing,this company has no real heels bray needs thta main event push now.they need to have a few good heels to combat dbry.

hogan would not of been hogan without villains to bash. same goes for every comic
book super hero. so unless brian has heels to beat how good/great/rememberable can his title reign be?

ps franknbeans franknbeans we agree a lot in this thread. haha. multiple reps rewarded

I think if done right and built right cesaro and dbry could have a austin/rock type feud. Not to that exact level but close IMO. Both men are hugely over right now with the fans and I think both can put on a legit match. We could get two huge fan favorites. If they build cesaro correctly as a strong mod carder to main eventer in one year and build and maintain dbrys main event momentum this could be epic

omg we can all just pray. I just never had faith in wwe recently In the year long build and really telling a real story, but they proved me wrong with Daniel brian.

-According to PWInsider.com, WWE star Batista is reportedly taking some time off after the Extreme Rules PPV, as he is not currently being advertised for any WWE events after the special event, including Raw the next night from Albany, NY.

Batista is also not advertised for the European tour that kicks off in May.

The likely reason for Batista's absence from WWE TV is his promotional work for "Guardians of the Galaxy."

So I think this is where we get dbry vs orton? Orton will use his rematch clause at payback? But where does that leave shield and HHH. Hmmm how can they extend this through summerfest which will lead to reigns/HHH. Maybe dean/Rollins vs HHH/Kane or orton and HHH goes over and brags that shield are nothing without reigns or something?

Back
Top Bottom