Wrestling Thread April-September 2018 RIP

You’d lose your breath trying to blow up a life size nia

tenor.gif

Man I haven't been to that place since like 2nd grade. Was in the hotel room in Williamsburg when the OJ chase was on TV. Remember it pretty vividly.

You don't strike me as someone that messes with waterparks.
Bend_The_Knee Bend_The_Knee :smh: - How do I file a complaint

[
QUOTE="B Sox, post: 30050502, member: 40072"]Man I haven't been to that place since like 2nd grade. Was in the hotel room in Williamsburg when the OJ chase was on TV. Remember it pretty vividly.

You don't strike me as someone that messes with waterparks.[/QUOTE]
But in all seriousness, I go once a year. There and Busch Gardens. They always have Groupons.

[
QUOTE="B Sox, post: 30050502, member: 40072"]Man I haven't been to that place since like 2nd grade. Was in the hotel room in Williamsburg when the OJ chase was on TV. Remember it pretty vividly.

But in all seriousness, I go once a year. There and Busch Gardens. They always have Groupons.
[/QUOTE]

Bend_The_Knee Bend_The_Knee NTWT’s Human Resources rep ?

[

[/QUOTE]
:lol:

That's dope. I want to go back. Haven't been to a theme park in years. I've also never been to Kings Dominions, which seems pretty crazy for someone from this area.

Back
Top Bottom