Wrestling Thread August 15th-20th/ Tonight NXT TakeOver: Brooklyn II At 8PM Eastern/ SummerSlam This

from that bicycle pic, now I want Finn to come out as Jigsaw [emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji]

perfect for WM33 instead of crawling down that ramp, he can haul his *** to the ring on a bike

Last edited:
Will be at EVOLVE66 tonight 8) this card > SS

Watch on live iPPV in HD at www.WWNLive.com, the WWN Roku Channel or the FITE App!

Main Event #1 -
Championship Match - No Holds Barred
Timothy Thatcher defends vs. Matt Riddle

Main Event #2
Cody Rhodes vs. Zack Sabre Jr.

WWE Cruiserweight Classic Spotlight Match
Drew Gulak vs. Tony Nese

WWE Cruiserweight Classic Spotlight Match
TJ Perkins vs. Cedric Alexander

Special Challenge Match
EVOLVE Tag Team Champion DUSTIN vs. Ethan Page

Special Tag Team Attraction
Tracy Williams & Fred Yehi vs. Jigsaw & Peter Kaasa

Chuck Taylor :nthat:

Riddle/Thatcher should be amazing... Have a great time...

smokin.gif

Last edited:
you mean the WWE belt in red right? 

i'm guessing it'll look similar to the current WWE belt but wont be exact. 

My bad, I meant red..I think it'll basically look just like the Women's title but with a black strap and say Universal at the bottom..

Antonio Inoki, Riki Choshu, Stan Hansen, Steve Williams, Harley Race, and Seiji Sakaguchi all did it in Japan.

I was about to copy and paste the same thing :lol:...

Blackjack Mulligan and Fujiwara also have body slammed Andre... I'm all reality it wasn't that awfully uncommon for it to happen...

Didn't Warrior Slam Andre once as well?

Antonio Inoki, Riki Choshu, Stan Hansen, Steve Williams, Harley Race, and Seiji Sakaguchi all did it in Japan.

Blackjack Mulligan and Fujiwara also have body slammed Andre... I'm all reality it wasn't that awfully uncommon for it to happen...

Warrior did Slam Andre in a squash match..

ya, i've posted this pic before

i believe hogan slammed andre the most over the years tho

ken patera also slammed andre multiple times
el canek slammed him on video as well, in 84 i think - before wm3
so several slammed andre before wm3 and at least a couple before hogan would have first in 79/80 ish

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom