Wrestling Thread Dec 21-27 | 12/22 ECW on SyFy - Tommy Dreamer's Final Match

Originally Posted by StillIn729

I can tell how WWE is at an all time low when I see these threads not even make the amount of pages in a week, a single Monday used to generate

I gave up after Wrestlemania, worst money ever spent...it's tough to see it this bad, I tried to watch tonight and just turned it off after seeing Little People's Court, so wack and not remotely funny
You should invest some time into TNA

Just got home after a longer than expected night of Christmas shopping. Starting up the show.

Damon seems very awkward.

A Tiger Woods skit? Really? -_-

Maryse
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
devil.gif
devil.gif
devil.gif

They need to lose these damn granny panties
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
grin.gif

Thank God I'm not watching this live and could fast forward through Little People's Court.

Cole said Kofi, Bourne, and Henry had great years. Great years for Bourne and Henry? Of what, jobbing?

I can't believe Little People's Court got two full segments.

Gay jokes from Sgt Slaughter? Really?

Like I said, instead of building towards The Rumble, they just waste hours and hours of TV.

Just saw a commercial for TNA on January 4. Bret Hart or not, I'm tuning into TNA.

I really think they could just play a recording of Michael Cole. He says the same exact things line for line every single week.

Well you knew Cena would win, but at least Swagger had a competitive match and didn't just get squashed.

what a boring raw, haha.

why does santa always have to get beat up? see: dolph ziggler and charlie haas last year.

I usually download RAW on Tuesdays, I might even skip on that.

Question - Is Maryse enough of a reason to watch?

Back
Top Bottom