Wrestling Thread Feb 20-26 | 2/24 Beware, There is a Criminal (Lobo) Lurking in this Thread

one of the worst heel turn attempts. Unless Zack turns heel and they say they were in on it, That segment was typical WWE.

indifferent.gif

funkasaurus on the intro package. i thought everyone was saying vince was taking him off tv?

Originally Posted by Scott Frost

Fueled by Bloody Marys & Dogfish Head 90 Minute IPA's I purchased EC and watched in drunken pain as the WWE stole my hard earned money and spit in my face. But like a battered wife I will go back and will be tuning into RAW ce soir. Damn you Vince and damn you alcohol.
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

I know your pain brother.
tired.gif

Originally Posted by iLLoQuent aka DSK

Originally Posted by Scott Frost

Fueled by Bloody Marys & Dogfish Head 90 Minute IPA's I purchased EC and watched in drunken pain as the WWE stole my hard earned money and spit in my face. But like a battered wife I will go back and will be tuning into RAW ce soir. Damn you Vince and damn you alcohol.
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

I know your pain brother.
tired.gif
laugh.gif

havent watch this in sooo long. Kane being my fave wrestler since ever..why he has his mask again?

'BECAUSE OF YOU'

John, you didn't even stop that kiss you cockblock.

This whole eve/zack thing was a way to get the crowd to hate Eve more than Cena.

Back
Top Bottom