Wrestling Thread Feb 20-26 | 2/24 Beware, There is a Criminal (Lobo) Lurking in this Thread

JR gotta come back to commentate WM....I need to hear him when Rock and Cena and HHH and Taker face to face....it's only right.

Bring Back Bra and Pantie matches
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by 4wrestling

Originally Posted by diew its james

Originally Posted by 6 rings MJ

They better fight on top of the cell!!

honestly if someone doesn't get thrown off the top of the cell this match wouldn't really mean much...would just be another cage match...
indifferent.gif

no build up to this... seems like 2 big egos just want to steal the show. seriously when was the last time there was a GOOD HIAC match?

weird timing going on...Cena coming out to cut this Rock promo...that'll take us to about 10:45-48 + commercial to lead into the 10 man...match won't end cleanly or something weird is going to happen

Santino had the crowd eating out of the palm of his hands last night and he had a decent showing in the ring, so what does WWE do with him the next night?

Have him job to D. Bryan.
laugh.gif

30t6p3b.gif

Yet they're perplexed why they can't build up new stars.

Women's wrestling is just God awful..They need to stick to having them as valets and do the occasional cat fight..Could use the time they give the horrible diva matches to some real wrestlers..God knows they could stand to build some new talent up..

I'd have to go back and look, but no one is going off the top of the Cell ever again. ESPECIALLY these two.

So basically the "main events" at WM28 don't involve any of the titles? Does anyone even care about Sheamus/Bryan?

Originally Posted by USAFAnt

JR gotta come back to commentate WM....I need to hear him when Rock and Cena and HHH and Taker face to face....it's only right.

Booker T going to call those two matches..

Originally Posted by toine2983

Santino had the crowd eating out of the palm of his hands last night and he had a decent showing in the ring, so what does WWE do with him the next night?

Have him job to D. Bryan.
laugh.gif

30t6p3b.gif

Yet they're perplexed why they can't build up new stars.

Santino is in the battle royal too.  Today is bury Santino day.
frown.gif

Why's Cena talking with a thug accent all of a sudden?

And he's gonna talk about Brian Gewirtz writing The Rock's jokes? Really??? I mean he has, but Gewirtz has written every Cena promo ever.

I dont come in here alot..but I want us to remember a guy who is often overlooked and brought us countless entertaining moments,Al Snow. That is all.

Uh...why is Cena trying to be old rapping Cena...stop it...

and bashing your own movies...not smart

Originally Posted by 6 rings MJ

Originally Posted by USAFAnt

Booker T going to call those two matches..
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
"UNDERTAKER AND HHH IN A CELL DOG!.....THIS GONE BE GOOD DOG!"

I've loved Cena since 2002. Yea, he has gotten stale, but I still respect him.

And what he is saying now about Rock.....TRUTH.

the Rock being in Fast Five didn't help or hurt ticket sales; it was still gonna set records 
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom