Wrestling Thread Feb 23 - Mar 1 | 2/24 ECW - Christian Challenges Swagger for the ECW Title

The Dragon
pimp.gif

Am I the only one who wants The Rock to come back for one more match to fight Jericho at WM25? Imagine the pop from the crowd if you heard "If yaSMELLLLLLLLLLLL what the Rock is cooking!!" I would bug the hell out... Jericho-Hogan or Jericho-Austin just doesn't have the same excitement to me...

Jericho-Austin would be such a waste of an Austin comeback. It makes very little sense. I agree that a Rock-Jericho match would be great given their history,but I doubt Rock would do it.

Have Taker and HBK faced each other since the back-breaking Casket Match? I would assume they have but I cant think of anything..

I never thought Flair would get shown up on the mic, but the promos that Piper and Steamboat have cut the past two weeks have been AMAZING.

Jericho going for the Legend Killer throne.
nerd.gif

This program he's in with trashing the wrestling legends is money...I just hope it leads to a good match to whomever he faces (my guess is Hogan).

man, if the rock is the next wrestler to get inbducted in the HOF its gotta be him and jericho at mania

Originally Posted by GotHolesInMySocks

man, if the rock is the next wrestler to get inbducted in the HOF its gotta be him and jericho at mania
The Rock will be headlining whatever year they decide to induct him in...they're not going to put Austin and Rock in the same year.

Plus, there's no way they'd announce it this late.

Back
Top Bottom