Wrestling Thread Jan/Feb | 2/29 RAW - The Undertaker Returns to Respond to The McMahons

wwe_naomi_leggings23.gif
GOod ord

:wow:

This is one time i wouldnt mind seeing cena in the rumble. Dont think he would win and would make it even more interestinf.

#NeverForget that this was Okada in TNA.
okato.jpg

He was basically Elijah Burke/D'Angelo Dinero's slave

So I'm watching this Flab Hardy vs EC3 Last Man Standing match, and there ended up being a double turn, with Tyrus coming out to attack EC3 and help him win the title. You would've thought Russo booked this, but it somewhat makes sense, as EC3 has been the best thing going in TNA, and is practically the face of it. Matt Hardy has sucked for a very long time, and it seems like even the TNA crowd got sick of and had every reason to cheer EC3. 2016 face Matt Hard sucks, but a heel one at least sucks less.

Last edited:
:smh:

Shame on you Case... I hope you battery dies while walking down the street...

You know her bitter *** is just making **** up..Everyone knows I've been desperate to bury my face between them 2 chocolate balloons for years now..Sharkisha just trying to get some mess started..Don't fall for it brother Savagery..

Funny. Looking at some old Chief Keef videos. Looking at Don't Like video and some people are in the comments asking, "Why are there a bunch of teenaged boys half naked singing to each other."

Reminds me of the typical shots at wrestling fans. "Yall enjoy watching men rolling around in their underwear "

Probably the Keef song I messed with the most.

Watch "Chief Keef- Sosa (Back From The Dead)" on YouTube

Nope. You and Gunna always disrespected the Muta in favor of The Sting.

Not true..Never disrespected the Man of the Mist..Just preferred Sting..Always said Muta was in my top 3 and you know that..So why don't you quit being such a dishonorable woman and tell the truth..

Back
Top Bottom