Wrestling Thread Jan/Feb | 2/29 RAW - The Undertaker Returns to Respond to The McMahons

Undertaker Vs Shane in hell in a cell is going to be worse than Sting v HHH..
roll.gif
Nah it will be good. You got a couple of grown men talking about they busted in their damn pants over it.

Shane McMahons vs undertaker :rofl:

This mania card is shaping up to be ahit but who knows those shifty cards on paper end up beign good

DC just upset that there is going to be old dudes Wrestling at WM

She wants a bunch of new, shirtless, jacked guys grabbing and taking on each other.

I actually think there will be more to this. Like the rumor was today. This raw would be worth it from beginning to end. I think Taker is in the building, says no, and Shane offers another opponent, an associate of his. Introduces someone............

Cena will return at WM to attack Taker/help Shane win, the next night, Shane introduces "a new era" with Cena being his main guy, in a heelish way....Honner pops up with Sext and Sext will be legit Face at this point

I actually think there will be more to this. Like the rumor was today. This raw would be worth it from beginning to end. I think Taker is in the building, says no, and Shane offers another opponent, an associate of his. Introduces someone............

..... CM Punk!

Stang / Kurt / Chena

I was getting worried about this Mania being my first one, but things are looking up..I'll get to see:

Taker entrance/HIAC
KO vs Styles
Honner entrance/match
Bork murder Amber Rose
And a possible ladder match for the US title..

Back
Top Bottom