Wrestling Thread Jan/Feb | 2/29 RAW - The Undertaker Returns to Respond to The McMahons

laugh.gif
 Famous B 

Enzo Amore got jump by Dash and Dawson at NXT parking lot.. Maybe that's why they haven't debut on the main roster yet..

:rofl:

-WWE Chairman Vince McMahon dropped an F-bomb on Monday’s RAW, and it was no accident. None of the rule-bending, such as foul language and blood shown on Monday’s RAW was a coincidence, according to Wednesday’s Wrestling Observer Live. It was reported that WWE is planning to make their television product more edgy from this week until WrestleMania.

There has rarely been foul language or blood on WWE TV since they announced in 2008 that their “family programming” had been deemed a PG television rating by their network distributors.

There’s no word on if WWE plans to keep up the more edgy material after WrestleMania or not.

Last edited:
-WWE Chairman Vince McMahon dropped an F-bomb on Monday’s RAW, and it was no accident. None of the rule-bending, such as foul language and blood shown on Monday’s RAW was a coincidence, according to Wednesday’s Wrestling Observer Live. It was reported that WWE is planning to make their television product more edgy from this week until WrestleMania.

There has rarely been foul language or blood on WWE TV since they announced in 2008 that their “family programming” had been deemed a PG television rating by their network distributors.

There’s no word on if WWE plans to keep up the more edgy material after WrestleMania or not.
We all know the answer to this when Ramen becomes Chena 2.0.

Who do y'all think can be the new face of the company/Chena?

Sext?
Dean?
Ramen? :rolleyes

Doubt anyone from NXT at the moment as I don't believe Vince is conVINCEd that he can make someone a star in their first year based off how they book

Crazy thought just now. Top 3 names that came to my mind were shield members. Look how these guys are now after being book strong as a group in their DEBUT. Not saying they need another stable to push like the shield but why can't they do this with wrestlers man... Imagine if the shield never came to be and they stuck with their usually booking... :smh:

Last edited:
Samoan Cena and Irish Cena are going to pass the main event back and forth between one another after White Cena retires.

-TNA Knockout Raquel, known as recent WWE Tough Enough competitor Gabi Castrovinci, already has major heat in TNA. Her first match is scheduled for next month, if she makes it that far.

Gabi was reportedly thrown out of the Knockouts locker room for being disrespectful to others at a recent Impact Wrestling taping.

Raquel made TMZ earlier this month after claiming she was “savagely attacked” by an opponent named Regina during an indie match in Miami, resulting in a broken jaw and cracked tooth. She said:

“I cracked my tooth and I had to get a root canal and a crown on my tooth … and I have a little hairline fracture on my jaw.”

-Coming off Daniel Bryan’s retirement, there’s been talk among some in WWE that Tyson Kidd is facing a similar situation. Kidd remains optimistic about returning to the ring and continues to rehabilitate his neck injury but WWE officials are very resistant to the idea of clearing him again.

As of earlier this month there was no decision made on Kidd’s future as it’s still too early but no one expects him back in the ring any time soon. WWE officials were advised by their doctors that Kidd may never be cleared but as noted, Kidd remains optimistic.

Damn... :frown:

-Coming off Daniel Bryan’s retirement, there’s been talk among some in WWE that Tyson Kidd is facing a similar situation. Kidd remains optimistic about returning to the ring and continues to rehabilitate his neck injury but WWE officials are very resistant to the idea of clearing him again.

As of earlier this month there was no decision made on Kidd’s future as it’s still too early but no one expects him back in the ring any time soon. WWE officials were advised by their doctors that Kidd may never be cleared but as noted, Kidd remains optimistic.

Damn... :frown:

Kidd and Cesaro were awesome together.

Back
Top Bottom