Wrestling Thread Jan/Feb | 2/29 RAW - The Undertaker Returns to Respond to The McMahons

Ayo anyone in here been to Costa Rica for vacation? My friends trying to convince me to join.

I havent gone on a legit vacation like out the country since 2009 I think 
sick.gif

Ayo anyone in here been to Costa Rica for vacation? My friends trying to convince me to join.

I havent gone on a legit vacation like out the country since 2009 I think :x  
I haven't been myself, but have had several friends go there and they had nothing but great things to say about it...

I went to Costa Rica last year, beautiful country with so many nice people. Food was meh at the resort I was at though.

If you surf, Costa Rica is awesome. My two older brother's have been a couple times, pretty cheap to visit, great waves, supposedly the people are pretty cool too. 

Hope you have fun. 

man, ive been thinking about going somewhere hot for my 30th since its always cold AF in Winnipeg. costa rica might be an option

Way too early for yall fantasy crap. Sitting in this makeup chair having big ******* rub on me has made this morning horrible.

Roadblock comes to WWE Network with an epic World Title showdown

WWE World Heavyweight Champion Triple H is about to step into the unpredictable world of The Lunatic Fringe when he goes head-to-head with Dean Ambrose at WWE Roadblock, March 12 at 8 p.m. ET/ 5 p.m. PT only on WWE Network.

Not a fan of this Shovel/Moxley match. Shovel has to go over clean which makes Dean look weak going into a brawl with Lesnar. Why should I believe Dean even has a chance at that point at Wrestlemania?

Probably gonna get 2K16 either this month or next.

So this thread jumped a bit tonight. Missed the bulk of Raw because I had a presentation to go to last night.

Anything eventful happen or was this the thread movement last night the fallout from NT Royal Rumble, which is probably wasn't even a part of.
indifferent.gif

No yellow text
eek.gif
That how upset I was about being left off the card. 

I was literally fuming while typing, looking like:

I havent gone on a legit vacation like out the country since 2009 I think 
sick.gif

I haven't been myself, but have had several friends go there and they had nothing but great things to say about it...
smile.gif

I went to Costa Rica last year, beautiful country with so many nice people. Food was meh at the resort I was at though.
Did you stay at Riu Guanacaste?

If you surf, Costa Rica is awesome. My two older brother's have been a couple times, pretty cheap to visit, great waves, supposedly the people are pretty cool too. 

Hope you have fun. 
I dont surf but Ive always wanted to try bc Rocket Power 
laugh.gif

man, ive been thinking about going somewhere hot for my 30th since its always cold AF in Winnipeg. costa rica might be an option
All signs looks like im gonna book it so if i go ill let you know how it was

Thanks for your input guys

Im just gonna @ @BigEgo24  here just incase he commented and i didnt see 
laugh.gif

Just came to say Steph was looking fantastic last night. Like eat the butt on the first date fantastic.
honestly thought you were talking about the other steph at first
sick.gif

Back
Top Bottom