Wrestling Thread July 11-18/WWE Live Draft July 19th/ WWE Champ is Who The Hell Knows

Tonight's card

Roman Reigns (c) vs. Seth Rollins for the WWE World Title

• John Cena vs. AJ Styles

• Sami Zayn vs. Chris Jericho vs. Kevin Owens vs. Alberto Del Rio vs. Cesaro vs. Dean Ambrose in Money in the Bank

• The New Day (Big e,Kofi,Xavier) (c) vs. The Club (Anderson and Gallows vs. The Vaudevillians (Aiden English and Simon Gotch) vs. Enzo and Cass For the wwe tag titles

• Charlotte and Dana Brooke vs. Becky Lynch and Natayla

• Dolph Ziggler vs. Baron Corbin

• Rusev (c) w/Lana vs. Titus O'Neil for the US Title

• PRESHOW: Apollo Crews vs. Sheamus

• PRESHOW: Lucha Dragons (Kalisto y Sin Cara) vs. The Dudley Boyz (Bubba Ray and Dvon)

• PRESHOW: The Golden Truth (Goldust and R-truth) vs. Breezango (Tyler Breeze and Fandango)
Time for actual show (pre-show begins 1 hour before)

8pm eastern

7pm central

5pm Western

Last edited:
Prolly gonna have MITB on the laptop while game 7 is on and game of thrones right after game 7 tonight is gonna be a good one.

ready for tonight, MITB on the computer and game 7 on the tv

This company loves holding PPVs at the absolute worst times possible :lol:

Last edited:
Prolly gonna have MITB on the laptop while game 7 is on and game of thrones right after game 7 tonight is gonna be a good one.
Great minds think alike.

MITB on paper seems like it could be really good, so I fully expect it to be disappointing.

Need Cesaro or CheeriKO to win MITB but most likely Jeans will.

Don't know what they're gonna do with Reigns/Rollins. I picked Rollins to win and Reclaim the title in my survey but I imagine there will be some sort of shenanigans.

Hope BK wins clean tonight because he's gonna take a an AA off his Phenomenal Forearm in the next two PPVs.

Won't be tuning into MITB fellas. Gonna watch Game 7 and then get to sleep. Early flight tomorrow AM, will watch Thrones then.

Dammit just wear the Blk/Cement IIIs. Enough of the clown Is.
Think I'ma wear mine today when I go and pick up my food for tonight. Blk/cement 3s are my favorites and I haven't worn them in a while.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom