Wrestling Thread July 11-18/WWE Live Draft July 19th/ WWE Champ is Who The Hell Knows

I made the beef stew. Came out good. I used jerk sauce and balsamic vinegar and also the juice from caramelized onions. Rich flavor

Red Peppers
Green Peppers
Carrots
Tomatoes
Sliced Chuck

pimp.gif

Last edited:
The cover of WWE 2k17 will be revealed tonight.

As many as 12 nxt talents could be called up for the draft.

It will be interesting to see what they do with Reigns. Do they acknowledge that he was suspended? Crowd will chant HGH or something like that every chance they get.

Roman Reigns has a tryout with the Lakers [emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128521[/emoji]

Last edited:
Man you have to listen to the Jericho Podcast with Nancy Benoit ' s sister. Some good background info on, "That situation."

This is good

Last edited:
Man you have to listen to the Jericho Podcast with Nancy Benoit ' s sister. Some good background info on, "That situation."

This is good

Listened to it last night. Damn you Chris Benoit.

I liked how objective she was and didn't just paint CB as a monster. It made for a compelling interview. We'll never truly know what went on in his head or in that house.

That's disappointing.

I bought that Bulletproof Balor Club shirt hoping it was for what is now "The Club" with him as leader. I jumped the gun on that purchase.
Balor Club was a stupid name anyway.

You have a name of a GROUP named after one dude? (That isn't a Manager) Stupid concept

Last edited:
Since they already have those weekly interviews on ESPN, WWE should capitalize on that and do some kinda Draft special on ESPN. They already got Coach to host it, but it would be cool to have them break it down NFL style and it would definitely bring more interest to the draft and ratings IMO.

Back
Top Bottom