Wrestling Thread September 1st-3rd/ Weekend Edition/ Mae Young Classic Available Now First 4

Survey results
Code:
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1oI7EmCzy2WGJ0Ozc3_ricyZLFcEtRaR0RsfmyBeyR5M/edit?usp=sharing

WWE Raw results, Aug. 28, 2017: The Boss takes on "The Goddess" in anticipated title rematch tonight

Live on Raw, Alexa Bliss vies for the title she lost at SummerSlam when she battles Sasha Banks for the Raw Women’s Championship. Can The Boss keep Five Feet of Fury in check?

Last edited:
pimp.gif

Last edited:
[table][tr][th=""]Match[/th][th=""]Notes[/th][th=""]Time Limit[/th][/tr][tr][td]CHAOS (Jay Briscoe, Mark Briscoe, Will Ospreay, Rocky Romero & Beretta) vs. Bullet Club (Bad Luck Fale, Yujiro Takahashi, Marty Scurll, Matt Jackson & Nick Jackson)[/td][td]Ten Man Tag Team Match[/td][td]20[/td][/tr][tr][td]Jushin Thunder Liger & CMLL (Volador Jr., Dragon Lee & Titan) vs. Los Ingobernables de Japon (SANADA, EVIL, BUSHI & Hiromu Takahashi)[/td][td]Eight Man Tag Team Match[/td][td]20[/td][/tr][tr][td]Jay Lethal vs. Hangman Page[/td][td]IWGP United States Championship Tournament 1st Round Match[/td][td]∞[/td][/tr][tr][td]Juice Robinson vs. Zack Sabre Jr.[/td][td]IWGP United States Championship Tournament 1st Round Match[/td][td]∞[/td][/tr][tr][td]Hiroshi Tanahashi, KUSHIDA, Jay White & David Finlay vs. Billy Gunn, Yo****atsu, Yohei Komatsu & Sho Tanaka[/td][td]Eight Man Tag Team Match[/td][td]30[/td][/tr][tr][td]Guerrillas of Destiny (Tama Tonga & Tanga Roa) (c) vs. War Machine (Hanson & Raymond Rowe)[/td][td]IWGP Tag Team Championship Match (1st Defense)[/td][td]60[/td][/tr][tr][td]Tomohiro Ishii vs. Tetsuya Naito[/td][td]IWGP United States Championship Tournament 1st Round Match[/td][td]∞[/td][/tr][tr][td]Michael Elgin vs. Kenny Omega[/td][td]IWGP United States Championship Tournament 1st Round Match[/td][td]∞[/td][/tr][tr][td]Kazuchika Okada (c) vs. Cody[/td][td]IWGP Heavyweight Championship Match (7th Defense)[/td][td]60[/td][/tr][/table]

Watched the Asuka Vs. Nikki match, straight up spotfest. Nikki didn't even attempt to fight Asuka when they were on the ladder at the end, she just let Asuka grab her head and suplex her onto the table. It was entertaining though.

Was on a GLOW binge last weekend now I'm getting my NJPW fix.

Looking forward to tonight.
pimp.gif

With how limited AXStv is and the free Pacman fight on tonight, NJPW's special is gonna get terrible ratings..Such a shame..

I wish NJPW could've got a deal on FS1 so lore people could see it..

If they were on FS1 and Pacquiao wasn't fighting tonight, they still wouldn't do much better ratings in the US.

I get the AXS channel. Not a NJPW guy but definitely want to see this Okada guy vs Cody

I saw him vs Omega, and thought he was good. I wasnt really a fan of Omegas moveset or storytelling in the match, and havent seen much Cody honestly, but I liked the Okada guy. I bet him vs AJ or Sami would be wild

Back
Top Bottom