Wrestling Thread September 1st-3rd/ Weekend Edition/ Mae Young Classic Available Now First 4

r30.gif

Wonder if the new superstar shake up will mean the A-Cup lesbians appear?

Fell sleep last night and completely missed Raw and forgot to order the shirts on sale i had in my cart.

Oh well.

That was real ugly.

Sounds like some woman from the TAY thread that was projecting her insecurities on a dude because she wanted to smash but wanted to stay right with the lord. **** with that.

Suck some D Emma...

Emma wants the black son!!
IMG_1310.GIF
Emma BLACKED coming soon.

bigego24 bigego24 you right bud. I got lost in the sauce on that one.

I pay more attention to this thread t ha I do RAM every Monday, I don't even know why I turn it on anymore lol.
The thread keep me entertained when the actual program doesn't. It's been this way for a few years now. :lol:
Lets get it BAELEY!!

Low Fly Flow

Attachments

• IMG_1337.JPG
    IMG_1337.JPG
    77.5 KB · Views: 2
While on mobile I went to hit upload a file and posted instead. This is what happens when you close then open. I truly hate that **** and I am gonna annoy the **** outta my managers for giving me this garbage schedule.

When did Morrison finally man up and boot Melina? Cause he's engaged to Taya now :lol:

Bout time dude stopped being sawft and upgraded. WWE would probably welcome him back with open arms :lol:

While on mobile I went to hit upload a file and posted instead. This is what happens when you close then open. I truly hate that **** and I am gonna annoy the **** outta my managers for giving me this garbage schedule.

Ego gonna pull a Warmachine85 Warmachine85 and put his managers in the Million Dollar Dream :nthat:

Back
Top Bottom