Wrestling Thread September 1st-3rd/ Weekend Edition/ Mae Young Classic Available Now First 4

Eva-Marie-bikini-gifs-001.gif

Damn man. I had been watching G1 from the 17th and only had an hour left but Youztube took down the video. Was just about to start the Sabre Jr match :angry:

HI guys,

Damn man. I had been watching G1 from the 17th and only had an hour left but Youztube took down the video. Was just about to start the Sabre Jr match :angry:

Was about to watch the G1 this weekend too. Dang, how many days were done already??

Went to a show here in Chicago got to see Johnny Mundo, Pentagon, Jeff cobb, Matt riddle, Killshot, Trevor lee, Colt cabana, and a few others for 20 bucks lol it was awesome will post pics soon.

Idk if I'm late but I hear Talking Smack got cancelled. That was one of the few things SD had going for them, cause SD as a whole has been weak since the shake up. They gotta bring some more stars over to SD cause aint no one tryna see Baron Corbin in the main event every week.

Reading up on the dirt sheets and gossip and it got me thinking about how some internet smarks tried to roast me on FB on an Asuka thread when I said she should vacate the title and move up instead of dropping the title clean.

I get giving the rub to someone looks better for the next champion, but to me (and yeah, I know I am bias) why not promote her as the undefeated monster she is? No one can touch her on any roster currently (save for maybe Kairi and Io), it opens up some story line possibilities, and yes, keeps my queen looking good.

thoughts?

Reading up on the dirt sheets and gossip and it got me thinking about how some internet smarks tried to roast me on FB on an Asuka thread when I said she should vacate the title and move up instead of dropping the title clean.

I get giving the rub to someone looks better for the next champion, but to me (and yeah, I know I am bias) why not promote her as the undefeated monster she is? No one can touch her on any roster currently (save for maybe Kairi and Io), it opens up some story line possibilities, and yes, keeps my queen looking good.

thoughts?

I agree with this. Booking Asuka as undefeated is a very smart move.

thoughts?

It would make for a good storyline when they eventually make her face Nia Jax.

Not that I would wear this shirt, but it looks much better without that huge WWE logo they always put at the bottom.

I think that patch only goes on the "authentic" shirts. So the only the active wrestlers wear. Sorts like the size patch on official jerseys.

What up fellas? Haven't had much time to myself. Been busy house hunting.

I'll be going to Battleground this Sunday. Has anyone been to the Wells Fargo Center? Lots of parking around? Or should I Uber it?

I agree with Nia. Though she isn't my favorite, she had/has the potential to be a destroyer like Mark Henry was for a long time.

What is slightly telling is the way she gets booked with the so called "pretty girls" in the division as this Frankenstein-esque token ugly girl/hanger on when she should be bodying everybody.

That being said, the Nia/Asuka feud that happened in NXT was pretty lackluster to me. I blame time to not being able to really tell a decent match with psychology. I would have to go back and watch, but from my recollection Nia's selling was piss poor and Asuka didn't really work the legs like she should have so it isn't really on just one of them.

Back
Top Bottom