Wrestling Thread June 13-19/ Money In The Bank Sunday/Survey On Page 1

@BDB why did you New Yawlkers turn Summer Jam into ECW??

What happen?? I don't follow hot 97 anymore. Power 105 took their top spot. Was suppose to go to governors ball to see ye perform new songs and galantis but it was cancelled now I see ye doing a secret show in NYC at 2am somewhere. If I would have know earlier I would def be there praying to the false gods he does blood on the leaves one more time.

Last edited:
DCAllAfrican DCAllAfrican

How was your experience at the Evolve show you went to?... They're coming to Mass next month...

:nerd:
Solid card man. Nice small intimate show. Go see your man Fat Hero

:nthat:

Gonna buy some tickets tomorrow... I see front row is still available :lol:...

I hope Hero is still there in a month... Although if not, I'd probably be able to see him at ROH in September...

Meltzer is reporting that indy wrestler Tommy End is headed to WWE.

Anyone familiar with him?

Moose and Roderick Strong's contracts will be up soon and word is that WWE will attempt to sign both.

How do you look at THAT match and think it was real.
well shes used to me watching raw and never watched japenese style wrestling.shes not a wrestling nerd girl like u deep.relax

What happened at summerjam? Real ny heads dont mrss wit that weak *** show no more.joint been fell off anyway

well shes used to me watching raw and never watched japenese style wrestling.shes not a wrestling nerd girl like u deep.relax

What happened at summerjam? Real ny heads dont mrss wit that weak *** show no more.joint been fell off anyway

In short, they ran late because of weather delay and New Jersey transit shuts down at 1:30 so they cut Khalid's set mid way and told future to go home. Kanye west Webster hall show is about to turn into a riot any minute now in Manhattan 3,000 Folks out there on a Monday morning and they cancelled it also so yeahhhhh

Last edited:
In short, they ran late because of weather delay and New Jersey transit shuts down at 1:30 so they cut Khalid's set mid way and told future to go home. Kanye west Webster hall show is about to turn into a riot any minute now in Manhattan 3,000 Folks out there on a Monday morning and they cancelled it also so yeahhhhh
wow thats crazy,hot 97 takes another L,like i said real nyc heads already knew wassup

We already knew Lesnar would be at SSlam.

I hope WWE gets more than UFC promoting it.

Seen him in PWG and dude is
pimp.gif
a lot of MMA / Kickboxing moves
Style is played out.

If I was any Black male talent being pursued by WWE I'm not coming without the promise of a main event push and a chance at the title.

If I was any Black male talent being pursued by WWE I'm not coming without the promise of a main event push and a chance at the title.

Not to act like race isn't an issue, but if there's one thing I've learned in this business it's just like life, it doesn't owe me or anybody anything.

DC, you did ask me before, but my inspiration is definitely Michaels. Wanted to be that guy since I was 5 years old. I'm working on my own wrestling style. BIG fan of reDragon. I love both their styles and will most likely try to mimick them a little more as I progress.

I guess. That isn't Japanese style though. It is essentially Culturally appropriated Lucha done by non-Mexicans. If anything, it looks so much more choreographed than regular WWE style matches

Chick Magnet Punk vs. Michey Galls being targeted for Aug 20 at UFC 202 :smokin

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom