Wrestling Thread June 1st-4th/Post Extreme Rules Discussion

@BigEgo24

All of what you said, except I have NEVER enjoyed Bayley, character or in ring. She caters to the Cena type fan, and I am certainly not one of those. Never have been, never will. She has more than 4 moves of doom, but in the end it is just too saccharine sweet for me and her TRYING to be a BA and ask for the kendo stick match. Naw, I am good.
Honestly because it seems more genuine than Cena maybe that's why I actually root for Bayley. As far as points stated I cannot disagree, her promos are bad and it is indeed catering to the lil jimmies. Occasionally they need something positive to cheer for. I have been a heel supporter since youth so honestly her character is one I'd usually reject. Her NXT run>>>>>>>>>>>>>>WWE run so far. She had been buried and made fun of for loving where she works/what she does. By the people that employ her. View media item 2456031
I hate what they've let her career become..I'll gladly admit her character is boring (and Alexa's is better), but she's so much better than 95% of the female roster when it comes to wrestling..There's no reason, other than Alexa having a more over gimmick, that Bayley should ever lose to Bliss..Cause Alexa's in-ring ability is, at best, equivalent to those women who carried the Butterfly Belt and not the current Logo Belt..
I made reference to Alexa being slightly above Kelly Kelly in technical ability yesterday. Most people didn't realize or just don't care cause Alexa has some decent cheeks. Then y'all wonder why we get our intelligence insulted...

Alexa can actually run the ropes convincingly and do basic moves without embarrassing herself. That puts her way above Kelly Kelly. Dana Brooke is even better in the ring than Kelly Kelly, and Dana flat out sucks

Alexa can actually run the ropes convincingly and do basic moves without embarrassing herself. That puts her way above Kelly Kelly. Dana Brooke is even better in the ring than Kelly Kelly, and Dana flat out sucks
Kelly Kelly got them soulless eyes. But I would **** the soul back into her lifeless eyes.

And that's the problem..The Women's champ is acceptable at running the ropes and doing basic moves..

And that's the problem..The Women's champ is acceptable at running the ropes and doing basic moves..
Case seems to get what I was inferring...We expect that level of skill from an entry level competitor, not the person that is #1 in their respective field as the brand ambassador with the title.

Alexa was brought up too early, yet as an all around character, is more appealing than Bayley. Bayley's been booked terribly, but booking won't help her Eli Cottonwood promos

Alexa was brought up too early, yet as an all around character, is more appealing than Bayley. Bayley's been booked terribly, but booking won't help her Eli Cottonwood promos

I agree she has a better character..But she can't wrestle..All she can do is some wrestling moves..There's a difference..

Alexa Bliss is like a holdover from the "divas" era

All style and no substance

FAXS..

Nah, I think Cedric Alexander will be the one to dethrone him. Also, Aries tweeted this:

lol @ the comments

its still real to them damn it

and aries IS above 205

hes a former world champ and a vet but his size will always hinder him in the wwe

midas whale just have aries vs that ghoul nevelle in every preshow for the rest of the year

RE0001.jpg

Horrible shirt

That is also time-sensitive, which makes it even worse

Stupid reigns.

Since dean lost the title I'm kinda hoping the shield gets together and Finn, Anderson and gallows form the club

Not at all.

He is a world-class talent man.

WWE failed dude. They dropped the Dolph Ziggler ball.

He is a jobber because they convinced us that he was a jobber

Is it too late to change Dolph's gimmick and make him a more serious wrestler?

Seems like they've been talking up his amateur background more and more lately..So, maybe, they can give him an entirely new outfit, cut/change his hair, and possibly let him start using his real name..

MY friend swear this is the only way to save
Nick Nemeth..

Back
Top Bottom