roll.gif

In for WM weekend

Always hilarious to read NT commentary during the WM matches

laugh.gif

Last edited:

Watching wrestlers fall on thumbtacks
sick.gif
Word, **** that.

Massive respect to the subject of the Mania spoiler for obvious reasons. The dedication. Damn.

Oh, and off our discussion yesterday I forgot one of my pickups in GDL...doing it for the culture on Mania weekend. whattup @DCAllAmerican.
Looking forward to a hell of a weekend, gents!

They fired him for some BS in the first place

What happened?

On August 16, 2013 while hosting a WWE 2K14 roster announcement panel with guests, Ross was suspected of being intoxicated, as he began swearing on several occasions and acted in an unprofessional manner throughout the event. At one point he appeared to be legitimately angry with Mick Foley. Ric Flair, who was a member of the guest panel was also suspected of being intoxicated at the event, calling John Cena a "hardcore drinker" at one point amongst other off-color remarks and stories which were never stopped by Ross. A few weeks later on September 11, 2013, Jim Ross officially announced his "retirement" from WWE as his contract had expired and was not to be renewed.[24] It was suspected that he was fired due to his actions at the WWE 2K14 roster announcement. In an interview in 2014, Ross claimed that an insult to the sponsor of the event was what led to his release.[25] However, in the same interview, he confirmed that he was not drunk, but rather fatigued due to Bell's Palsy was likely the reason he may have been perceived as being intoxicated. Vince McMahon addressed the situation in a December 2014 interview, claiming that while he disapproved of Ross' behavior at the event, it was ultimately Ross' decision to leave WWE as he wanted to spend more time at home than working for WWE. McMahon stated that there is no heat between the two parties.

Ramen Wayans should beat the piss out of the Undertaker and Finn Boring should come make the save

Back
Top Bottom