Wrestling Thread June 1st-4th/Post Extreme Rules Discussion

How is Jinder bigger than Randy and they say he's 222lbs and Randy is 250. Somebody lying and I'm going with Jinder. That juice done upped his weight with his height and size he's at least 245

******* racist *** wwe fans :lol:

why their reactions like donald trump just became president when jinder won?

and orton should be suspended for almost killing the bollywood boys that wasnt right :lol:

Last edited:
Rusev vs Shane is a good look for Rusev tho

As long as he goes over

Someone gets it. Big Sev just has to deliver if given that chance and he'll become a made man with Meekmahon

Also I hope this Ginger run is the beginning of a whole bunch of people being given a chance. Still think they missed the boat on makinf Heath Slater a credible midcarder after he won the Tag Titles

Last edited:
Let's play a game...

Top 3 favorite turbuckle/diving moves + why?

1)Shooting Star Press - So elegant when performed correctly.
2)Spiral Tap - I mean have you seen it?
3)Elbow drop - Simple yet effective.

Go!

Let's play a game...

@cosmiccoffee9 datboi81 datboi81 @DatBoi23 @Club27

0. Low Angle/High Speed Moonsault: Keiji Mutoh: You already know. The speed in which he pulled this move off was/is impressive as hell.

1. Frog Splash: I love the variance you get from different wrestlers. High Fly Flow might be my favorite one. Eddie Guerrero really had a nice snap to his during his 97-98 run in WcW. D-Lo had a nice version, different.

2. Phoenix Splash: Ibushi/Hayabusa. Love hearing Japanese announcers say it as well. Phoenix Splashuuuuuuuuuuuuu! :lol:

3. Stardust Press: Naito. Really loved this move when he was pulling it off. Weirdly, I viewed his rotation as being very slow, which TO ME made it more visually appealing.

Last edited:
Yea sev gonna hopefully go over and get back to his monster ways ...but i feel like this company is on cruise control right now.jinder is cool but please just put the strap back on a.j. but im sure they want to let him win each of the wwe titles for his resume..orton should go away for a while ...cant blame nak for trash dolph smh knew it would be a disaster from the jump.dolph is mega trash dont know who could be naks next opponent though...breezango should eventually get the titles theyre over right now...smackdown needs more heels.

Just watched the Nakamura/Ziggles match..Thought it was very solid..Of course it wasn't a WrestleKingdom level match, but it more than served it's purpose..Dolph came off like a real good heel, Nak sold perfectly like he always does, and it had the crowd's attention through the whole thing..

So what was you guys' problem with it?..Was you expecting WM main event caliber match or something?..

Happy birthday Case!

Let's play a game...

1)Shooting Star Press - So elegant when performed correctly.
2)Spiral Tap - I mean have you seen it?
3)Elbow drop - Simple yet effective.

Go!

1) Moonsault, especially Vader's. Always liked it
2) 450°, looks impressive every time I see it done
3) Diving Elbow Drop, it's a classic top rope finisher.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom