Wrestling Thread June 2-15 | 6/12 WWE Releases 10 Talents, JTG Still Employed

Took off tna.

EC III is garbage

Rockstar Spud is garbage

Tessmacher :evil:

Last edited:
I think they can do some nice things with the Tyson Kidd/Natalya angle. The who wears the pants angle. Simple. I think they can move it up to the main roster as well.

Tyson Kidd vs Neville was a damn good match man

DC, do you listen to podcasts? If so, did you hear the most recent Cheap Heat?

Last edited:
the one for this week? do they have a new one??
Went up today. Only like 36 min or so...
At the end, they briefly mentioned how they have been doing a lot of mixed tag matches. Wondering if this could actually be a thing moving forward..

Went up today. Only like 36 min or so...
At the end, they briefly mentioned how they have been doing a lot of mixed tag matches. Wondering if this could actually be a thing moving forward..
Gonna give it a listen with my morning coffee at work tomorrow. 

That's why I love Cheap Heat. Rosenberg is a straight mark and just is a true fan at heart. And Shoemaker is a straight genius that will make you see things in ways you never thought off before

I wish the Knockouts would invade an episode of total divas and smack those girls around.

This dude JTG been coolin mane 
mean.gif

Nah I haven't listened to Cheat Heat yet. I will get it tonight.

Are TNA tapings in NY this weekend? I am going up there this weekend and wouldn't mind seeing some wrestling live.

Also on Cheap Heat, they mentioned that Dolph and Summer are going to probably be teaming up to face Fandango/Layla..

I'm mean ever letter, syllable, and Word I'm about to say... If Jim Ross and a couple other capable announcers did an English version of NJPW, I would give up WWE cold turkey... And be a very happy wrestling fan...

Also on the subject, Kevin Kelly is a horrible announcer and brings down the ROH product a lot, IMO...

Mark Henry finds himself engaged in some twitter beef with the Chippendale God Curtis Hawkins :lol:

Back
Top Bottom