Wrestling Thread June 2-15 | 6/12 WWE Releases 10 Talents, JTG Still Employed

Watched NXT then Smackdown tonight. I was dying during that Mr. NXT Bo segment that was ******* gold :lol:

Yo...Bo is the funniest dude in wrestling right now.
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Sooooo many quotables from him weekly.
roll.gif
His shining moment by far is Payback. Dude hides in the corner and watches Kofi get washed by Kane. Then he cuts a promo on a dead Kofi in the middle of the ring

Continuing my morning rant in between these sneaker drops

CM Punk, no matter how you feel about him, is too damn good man. Truly a once in a generation type wrestler. Very detailed in the ring and could tell a story out the ***

Continuing my morning rant in between these sneaker drops

CM Punk, no matter how you feel about him, is too damn good man. Truly a once in a generation type wrestler. Very detailed in the ring and could tell a story out the ***
great wrestler, better entertainer. his charisma and ring presence were second to none. 

Ya'll see 22nd Jump Street yet?

My goodness, the one light skinned girl in there. Had me biting my fist the entire time

LOL somehow my google chrome default search engine got switched to yahoo. All this pron i download smh

Honestly Batista could be entertaining if they ust let him be himself and a natural heel. Cool of him to come out and take the hits like that. And Bo Dallas is slowly growing on me...

Did not know Bray Wyatt and Bo Dallas are brothers irl.

Both have decent mic skills too.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom