Wrestling Thread June 2-15 | 6/12 WWE Releases 10 Talents, JTG Still Employed

Nah Otunga is pretty much the new JTG now. Dude prolly won't get released till like 2021 :lol:

And Darren Young's job is safe for the foreseeable future. WWE would catch alot of heat from the media for releasing him right now.

Last edited:
I'd be disappointed if my guy Hunico gets released. It's already enough that he's not using his cholo character on the main roster.

And Otunga is safe as long as Jennifer Hudson stays in the limelight :lol:

Aren't there rumors of Pat Patterson Sandusky-ing ring boys are something? Or was that a referee
Patterson used to "break in" the ring rats from yesteryear

and im pretty sure Sylvain Grenier was his boy toy for a little while.

a trip down memory lane, fellas?

We've built something here, fellas.

Who wants to see NTMANIA IV in 2014?

ALSO: Im looking for a new logo design for my pants. something with the name JET and possibly an actual jet incorporated in as well

if i use yours, i WILL pay.

Spud looks like Officier Dangle from Reno 911

Brooke :smokin

Random: But there is this dude I work with (about 23 years old) who is a wrestling fan. Thing is he has no idea that there is a world outside of WWE. He started watching wrestling around 2001 so that is where his world starts. Every chance we get, we talk about older stuff and I try to put him onto podcasts.

Much like yall dudes, he is resistant but I have gotten him to at least read The Masked Man on Grantland. So he enjoys reading him. Baby steps. But this morning we got on the subject of Ron Mysterio Jr. and I explained to him how WWE is looking for that next bi-lingual English/Spanish speaking star.

I talked to him about Kalitso in NXT and had to explain to him the whole Sin Cara fiasco. Hunico/Original Sin Cara, even the Azul vs. Negro angle. But I was telling him how amazing Rey was back in his ECW/WCW days and how "mild" he was, in comparison, he was in even his early WWE days. I gave him homework. I told him to watch Rey vs. Malenko HH 97 and Rey vs. Psychosis BATB 96 and come back to talk to me. Lets see if he is a good student. But it is refreshing to talk to someone that is interested in learning that other things exist outside of the current product.

Damn DC even with your peers you give them homework :lol: all good I wish I knew more people that watch wrestling as much as I do (besides this thread)

Yall better stop being "scared of" Pat Patterson before Feline Bischoff comes in here with threats to report/ban you. :nerd:

But yea, Club, next PPV, give me Bischoff in a loser leaves town match. :smokin

Aren't there rumors of Pat Patterson Sandusky-ing ring boys are something? Or was that a referee

Patterson used to "break in" the ring rats from yesteryear

and im pretty sure Sylvain Grenier was his boy toy for a little while.

a trip down memory lane, fellas?

View media item 1024317

We've built something here, fellas.

Who wants to see NTMANIA IV in 2014?

ALSO: Im looking for a new logo design for my pants. something with the name JET and possibly an actual jet incorporated in as well

if i use yours, i WILL pay.

I remember Ksteezy didn't find out DC washed him til like a month later :lol: :lol:

btw, great job at the posters Club. idk how you had time being the face of SEC and all..truly John Chena of you.

You can't even make a Main Event card.

Wwe-showul-crying-sports-crying-gifs.gif

hahahahahahahah I forgot all about the Big Show crying hahahahah

Peep post some videos of that for us

Me: Peep post a video = Shaq: Underdog get that on a t-shirt

Last edited:
Aye, Peep I have another request. When I just started back watching wrestling, this was before I knew who Bellas were. There was a backstage situation where one of the Bellas called Naomi "Kofi" please find that video man.

Aye, Peep I have another request. When I just started back watching wrestling, this was before I knew who Bellas were. There was a backstage situation where one of the Bellas called Naomi "Kofi" please find that video man.

:lol: I know exactly what vid you're talking about, but that was Aksana who called Naomi Kofi Kingston. I can only find matches of them though instead of that backstage segment. But you can enjoy some Bo Dallas though

Man you are fired...........how do you fail on the first attempt

@HadPants , look out for me man. Peep doesn't know what he is doing

at one point me and lobo tried getting one of us to the others location for an actual match for NTMania IV. it was like a year in advance that we thought of it

its too bad it never went through. would've been interesting

Back
Top Bottom