Wrestling Thread Mar 1-7 | 3/5 Smackdown - Edge vs Show, McIntyre vs Hardy

lol, The Bella Twins being ONE NIGHT ONLY jumpoffs AGAIN. These broads need to be future endeavored ASAP.

What the hell is this?
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Hopefully HBK puts that boot to omegas chin, but I feel like they've hit the timer on the much needed omega heel turn.

Originally Posted by 4wrestling

I smell a swerve between HBK and HHH coming tonight.

I was feelin' something happening right then and there but yeah it's possible.  Some good ol Road to Mania twist.

could care less if u dont believe me

anyways, do we see sheamus or undertaker get involved in the tag match? i thought hbk was gona kick the omega one lol

where eve torres at

Originally Posted by masondid

Hopefully HBK puts that boot to omegas chin, but I feel like they've hit the timer on the much needed omega heel turn.
I'm with you. I don't know if they'll turn him this close to Wrestlemania though. Anything that major would be done at the show or some time afterward, I think.
Originally Posted by GotHolesInMySocks

could care less if u dont believe me
I'm the one who posted about Bischoff on here...you act like that's something new or w/e.
laugh.gif
All I'm saying is this is another one of your reaches bro...on the same level as Kurt Angle being a "surprise entrant" for the Royal Rumble match.

I'm no doctor but shouldn't the Hitman be on two crutches? This cheech and chong joke is way expired and so over most of the audiences heads.

Okay that skit was actually pretty decent.
laugh.gif

Told y'all Regal would be on Raw.
pimp.gif
i'm no igotholesinmysocks but I knew that was going to happen..fact.

Originally Posted by hombrelobo

Okay that skit was actually pretty decent.
laugh.gif

Told y'all Regal would be on Raw.
pimp.gif
i'm no igotholesinmysocks but I knew that was going to happen..fact.
 That's why you were right, lol.

That skit was okay, but I'd rather not have that foolishness at all. Even with the Lucky Charms, it wasn't very "PG".

Back
Top Bottom