Wrestling Thread Mar 15-21 | 3/21 TNA Destination X - Styles vs Abyss | Angle vs Anderson

lol @ 4w and NK still hating each other after all these years.

Makes this feel like a "vintage" wrestling thead.

Guess I'll be popping in with my non-funny comments all night.

*sigh*

memories....

Originally Posted by NobleKane

Originally Posted by 4wrestling

Look, TNA is taped tonight, and it sounds like an awful show (call me a WWE mark, I don't care).  Like I say every time, I want TNA to succeed.  TNA doing well benefits everyone.  However, after last week's debacle, it looks like they are back with more of the same crap this week.  Seeing how their ratings tanked in the main event last week (down to like a .75), I would be honestly shocked if they topped a .8 rating this week.  A taped show + what sound like bad spoilers + declining interest last week + what should be a stacked Raw = bad news for TNA.  The sad part is at least publicly, all of TNA's major names said how thrilled they were with last week's show.  I mean, seriously, c'mon.  It was crap.  TNA just throws 1000 things at the wall, and maybe one of them stick.  But there is so much crap that doesn't stick that it makes the show unwatchable.  Until TNA decides to focus on all of the talent they have in their organization instead of focusing on washed up WCW and WWE talent, they are doomed to fail.

Can any wrestling fan honestly tell me they enjoyed watching TNA last week, AND are interested in Sunday's PPV?  If you say yes, please back it up with some logic, because I can't see it.

And to be fair, Raw was pretty bad last week as well.  They hit a bump after putting on a few excellent Raw's in a row.  Tonight's show on paper certainly looks like it will get them back on track as we are just 13 days from WrestleMania.

The biggest news is that Stone Cold Steve Austin is returning to the WWE to host tonight's show.  I really thought Austin may have been done with the WWE after last year's WrestleMania.  Maybe his post-wrestling career hasn't taken off quite as much as he would have liked (which certainly seems to be the case), or maybe he still has a genuine love for the business (ehhh), but regardless, the Texas Rattlesnake is back tonight.  If I have just one request from Austin, it will be to tell the "WWE Universe" that they are never allowed to use the "WHAT?" chant again.

In addition to Austin's return, we will have the official contract signing between Bret "The Hitman" Hart and Mr. McMahon (Vince McMahon and Mr. McMahon are clearly two separate people).  While I'm still interested in seeing the match, my intrigue has really fell off since the car accident angle.  We've said it before, but this went from a real life feud to just another silly WWE storyline.  And I won't lie, I find Mr. McMahon's character to be hilarious and hateable at the same time, but I think he is taking this too far over the top, but I guess keep reality to this program was thrown out with the car accident.  Vince has continually gotten the better of Bret each week, and I think that should continue until WrestleMania.  Having Bret get the best of Vince before that will take away the effectiveness of Bret eventually making Mr. McMahon tap out to the Sharpshooter.  I'm a little worried about the fact that Bret is reported to be sticking around after WrestleMania.  If this leads to a disputed finish at WrestleMania, it would be a huge, huge, huge mistake.

We also get three WrestleMania Rewind matches tonight: HHH vs Randy Orton, Chris Jericho vs Shawn Michaels, and John Cena vs The Big Show.  Take a guess which one I am excited for.  Honestly, how many times have we seen HHH vs Orton?  I have zero interest in this match and can almost guarantee it ends with some type of interference from Legacy and/or Sheamus.  Cena will probably beat The Big Show.  But then we have Chris Jericho vs Shawn Michaels.  I am PRAYING this isn't the match that starts at 11:01 tonight.  Please give them 20 minutes and two commercial breaks like they did for Orton vs Legacy last week.  If they do that, there is practically no way Raw can be bad tonight.

And speaking of Orton/Legacy, where the hell are they going with this?  I guess tonight we'll find out what their match will be at WrestleMania, but we've already seen them fight each other multiple times, so I can't think of any match that won't come off as stale.  Especially considering how boring their handicap match was last week.  The WWE has done a poor job of getting Rhodes and Dibiase over and at the same time, Orton has lost a lot of the juice he had going for him.

There will be one last Money in the Bank qualifying match tonight, and it is expect that the spot with go to Kofi Kingston.  If the MITB was happening four months ago, I would say it was a shoe-in that Kofi would be winning the match, but now, I don't think he has much of a shot.

So that's it for right now.  I'll be back later to update with any new developments as well as a brief TNA preview.

lol@ you not being able to hide the fact your a wwe fanboy and a tna hater for more than a week. didnt see that coming

you said tna focuses on washed up wwe and wcw talent. just what the *#*% you think wwe is doing?

hbk, undertaker, HHH, stone cold, brett harte, big show, jericho, vince mcmahon.

brett is 52.

mcmahon is 65

undertaker is 46

hbk is 45

stone cold is 45

jericho and big show are washed up wcw stars and 40 years old.

anyday should see the return of booker t another washed up wcw star and yet another fresh 45 year old....

you tell me what is REALLY going on?
laugh.gif

hey i aint complaining. i rather see wrestlers i knew as a kid than pasty flabby no talent nobodies like sheamus

you said both shows were bad but you chose to bash only one?

why dont you stop being a critic and just watch wrestling. Wrestling is cheesy, corny, badly written, and fake. We all know that. But we still watch. So why people wanna act like they are on the oscars commitee or some $*@% like that?

that is all. enjoy the shows my good pal 4wrestling
happy.gif

i noticed you havent wished death or a banning on me for a couple weeks.....you feelin ok?
tongue.gif

I'm still waiting.....

Originally Posted by Grizzly Hebert

I remember when 4w made a b-day thread for NK and had a pic of a casket up hoping he'd die.
roll.gif
smh.gif
roll.gif

Dudes will forever hate each other.
laugh.gif

you said tna focuses on washed up wwe and wcw talent. just what the *#*% you think wwe is doing?

hbk, undertaker, HHH, stone cold, brett harte, big show, jericho, vince mcmahon.

brett is 52.

mcmahon is 65

undertaker is 46

hbk is 45

stone cold is 45

anyday should see the return of booker t another washed up wcw star and yet another fresh 45 year old....
HBK can still go and is better than 99% of anyone on either roster...Taker? Did you watch Wrestlemania last year?

Not sure if you've heard but they're both on their way out the door...

Bret, McMahon, SCSA...you really threw them up there? Like they're actively wrestling every week or something. C'mon man.

I'll give you HHH and Big Show...

Y2J
alien.gif

No one even knows if Booker is coming back or not...he was supposed to but negotiations broke down.

If I started listing %$!! that TNA shouldn't be focusing on it'll look like a News & Notes post.
laugh.gif
smh.gif

Originally Posted by iLL I AM

Originally Posted by Grizzly Hebert

I remember when 4w made a b-day thread for NK and had a pic of a casket up hoping he'd die.
roll.gif
smh.gif
roll.gif

Dudes will forever hate each other.
laugh.gif

brett is 52.

mcmahon is 65

undertaker is 46

hbk is 45

stone cold is 45

HBK can still go and is better than 99% of anyone on either roster...Taker? Did you watch Wrestlemania last year?

Not sure if you've heard but they're both on their way out the door...

Bret, McMahon, SCSA...you really threw them up there? Like they're actively wrestling every week or something. C'mon man.

I'll give you HHH and Big Show...

Y2J
alien.gif

No one even knows if Booker is coming back or not...he was supposed to but negotiations broke down.

If I started listing %$!! that TNA shouldn't be focusing on it'll look like a News & Notes post.
laugh.gif
smh.gif

hogan and flair do not actively wrestle each week.

and hbk is not better than 99% of both companies

so who are the washed up wrestlers being pushed in tna as 4wrestling stated? the nasty boyz?

and i dont hate 4wrestling. i find his passionate hate for me hillarious
laugh.gif

hogan and flair do not actively wrestle each week.

and hbk is not better than 99% of both companies

so who are the washed up wrestlers being pushed in tna as 4wrestling stated? the nasty boyz?

and i dont hate 4wrestling. i find his passionate hate for me hillarious
laugh.gif
8.gif

Nah, no hate. Just remembered I had that gif and it just looked like the right time. lol.

Originally Posted by TeflanDon

This theme is straight
pimp.gif
. Anyone know where I can find this song?

Cosign. This song is IMPOSSIBLE to get a hold of. The worst is when you keep finding ones with loop, after loop, after loop.
mad.gif

Originally Posted by RKO2004

This theme is straight
pimp.gif

Cosign. This song is IMPOSSIBLE to get a hold of. The worst is when you keep finding ones with loop, after loop, after loop.
mad.gif

You ain't lying I been searching for this song for a minute, thought I found a good quality version but it was a damn loop.
mad.gif

4wrestling wrote:

Can any wrestling fan honestly tell me they enjoyed watching TNA last week, AND are interested in Sunday's PPV?  If you say yes, please back it up with some logic, because I can't see it.

I thoroughly enjoyed Impact last week, Sting turned heel, RVD got beatdown, they started rebuilding the X-division, The beautiful people got gold, and most of the main angles went forward. As for the PPV sunday, TNA has been in a state of flux so they have been left trying to promote the move to monday instead of the PPV, that being said w/ them just throwing matches out there for the sake of a PPV they have the guns/young bucks in a ultimate x match for a tag team title shot, a 4 way ladder match for #1 contender to x-title and an X-title match...So hell yeah I'm looking forward to the PPV.

Seems like cats in here expected TNA to move to mondays and become RAW-b or something
eyes.gif

Really wish they would update roster in Smackdown Vs. Raw. Or find some place to find them (complete with proper ratings)..Been playing all of the matches for the Wrestlemania card while waiting for God of War III to come out.

Originally Posted by The Minister

so why can someone fill me in on why 4w hates noblekane so much?

I am wondering the same thing myself...I do know that if those two were ever to cut a promo it would be crazy...
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by The Minister

so why can someone fill me in on why 4w hates noblekane so much?
NK hacked 4w's photobucket account and posted pics of 4w's mother and sister.

Originally Posted by RKO2004

This theme is straight
pimp.gif

mad.gif
I have been looking as well. It really sucks because WWE The Music just came out so there is no immediate release planned. Dope song.

They're too busy with SvR Online & 2011 now...doubt we'll see any DLC for 2010.

Besides..Fire Pro Wrestling Returns > SvR

JRS making *$%% up.
laugh.gif
smh.gif

Add me to list of heads that likes McIntyre's new theme...son makes sure the crowd soaks it all in with that slow #++ walk he got now.
laugh.gif

"When you hear the glass...it's your %@%"
pimp.gif

Stone Cold looks slimmer from the last time I seen him.

Back
Top Bottom